What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Kiana » September 21st, 2016, 1:25 am

I'm complaining about how much of a spoiled whiny brat i sound like when I complain on here :lol: And we're almost out of milk. For me, that's horrible. Oh, and we have NO food in the fridge. No joke, it all went bad. But I don't care about that. THE MILKS ALMOST GONE! :gasp: :ohnoes:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Marizzle » September 21st, 2016, 2:53 pm

[quote="Kiana"]I'm complaining about how much of a spoiled whiny brat i sound like when I complain on here :lol:[/quote]
I know the feeling. :lol:
---
Temperatures dropped and it's "coldish" now. No me gusta. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » September 24th, 2016, 4:04 am

I can't stand the way my voice sounds the way everyone else must hear it. On recordings or when it echoes through the computer during gaming sessions when a mic randomly turns on... :kionugh:

It's so high pitched and grating. It's just bad.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » September 24th, 2016, 2:39 pm

I overslept on a day I had stuff to do. Ugh.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » September 27th, 2016, 6:12 am

My head is killing me. I'm bored but I can't sleep or do much of anything with it hurting like this. I wish there was someone around to distract me from it, but I really don't want anyone to intrude upon my solitude. :tired:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » September 27th, 2016, 10:52 am

How useless this class is. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » September 30th, 2016, 2:13 am

This job and the stress it's causing me because it barely gives me any time on my open days to do any schoolwork. (I hate this job so much. I just want to go back to being just a student.)
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » September 30th, 2016, 11:54 am

How frequently my back hurts. It's so hard to get comfortable in a laying position. Sleep is a huge hassle.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » September 30th, 2016, 5:59 pm

My laptop broke and it'll be on the shop for 30 days... :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Kiana » September 30th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Internet. Dad's refusing to get any even though I need it because our schools high tech, and half the stuff we do is on google docs and google whatever, and I cant get it done at home. Now I have to go to my grandma to see if she would pay, I've been through this, she gets mad at me because she thinks my dad should pay for it, then I'll tell him and he'll get mad at me! I hate being stuck in the middle like this, I'm the one being yelled at, and I've told my dad and he doesn't care. I have enough going on, I don't need this extra stress. Again. This happens too much, I'm so fed up with it. I wish I could get a job to pay for it myself, but I can't, I have no time and cant find anywhere to work. God I'm just so done :headache:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games