What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Tsuki » November 30th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Hermes being slow.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby it means no worries » November 30th, 2015, 10:19 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]After all that, GTAV killed my computer and it wouldn't run wiithout severe lag and was unplayable - ah well, I've requested a refund from steam[/quote]

Good luck but i dont think they will refund you if there is no problem with their product and your computer is to blame

--

coursework due tomorrow! forgot! :x
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Ninaroja » November 30th, 2015, 11:11 pm

[quote="it means no worries"][quote="Ninaroja"]After all that, GTAV killed my computer and it wouldn't run wiithout severe lag and was unplayable - ah well, I've requested a refund from steam[/quote]

Good luck but i dont think they will refund you if there is no problem with their product and your computer is to blame

--

coursework due tomorrow! forgot! :x[/quote]

Steam allows refunds if it is within aa 14 daysof purchase and you have played less than 2 hours - I got a full refund a few hours ago :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby it means no worries » November 30th, 2015, 11:14 pm

^nice one!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby HereWeStand » November 30th, 2015, 11:26 pm

Really damn sick of getting near-disabling headaches so often.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » November 30th, 2015, 11:43 pm

This does not have much caffeine in it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » December 1st, 2015, 2:47 am

Study, study, study. :unsatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 1st, 2015, 3:37 am

the fact I endup getting a bed room which was the scene of a murder... NEXT home I move to, I'm getting BG check!! Full disclosure!! the realtor/realty KNEW this too, that what gets me..no wonder dad bought the so darn cheap, considering it had been fully renovated! Is worth $135K but we paid $51.5K... I always knew we got off too cheap.. :oops: :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Carl » December 1st, 2015, 3:45 am

I lost it! How did I lose it! Was it at school, or did it fall out here at home? I don't know. I can't believe I lost it though, my only sheet of Kiara's Reprise... I think I can remember it all though.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » December 1st, 2015, 8:13 pm

I won't have enough time to finish this project. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games