What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Arbystrider » September 11th, 2014, 6:40 am

They say being able to live as a NEET is a luxury in itself.

OK, maybe, if the aforementioned NEET is at least enjoying his care-free life, but what good is it if he doesn't even HAVE anything to do because he can't do anything?

I am an engineering student, and since the final exams ended 2 weeks ago, I have done very little during this 6-week "break" - Not just in things that are productive, I haven't even done a lot of things that are unproductive.

I can't play video games because the games that I can run on my computer are more often than not very bad games that don't appeal to me, and the games that are good I can't even run.

I can't write fanfiction or stories because I have no artistic writing skill.

I can't even READ fanfiction or stories because I don't have a regulated train of thought and attention span - Even as I type this, my thoughts are constantly changing and I have to keep my best to stay in point.

I can't draw fanart or general visual art because I don't have the motor skills required to draw/sketch and such.

I can't go out with friends because I don't have any.

What the hell can I do? I really don't want to throw out my life just because I haven't accomplished anything notable and can't even find a thing to do to pass the time while I wait for the god damn holiday to end so I can f@#$ing go back to school. Hell, even when I DO have school, once it's over, I go home, and do absolutely f@#$%ing nothing.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Tsuki » September 11th, 2014, 3:40 pm

Feeling really rough with my chest. Feels like I'm carrying a brick around in my chest. Had to bump up my tablets and nebs. Not a happy bouncy Tsukimon :tired2: :cry2:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » September 12th, 2014, 3:05 am

I don't know what I'm doing with my life and I really can't handle it right now. :ohgawd:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasMate » September 12th, 2014, 8:30 pm

I don't wanna watch the dog, I dun wanna! :pout2:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » September 13th, 2014, 1:36 am

Ugh! I just don't see how this is fair!

First of all, I push myself to go to work and stay for my whole shift when I'm having troubles with depression and anxiety (which seem to have subsided now, which is one good thing). But then on my day off, when my plans were to watch a bit of tv, clean my room, read and watch a movie... y'know, the things I haven't had the time nor energy to do. SUDDENLY I HAVE A MILLION CHORES. AUGHHH!

So far today I've done my father's laundry, made dinner, walked the dog twice (soon going on the third walk), cleaned the bathroom, gone grocery shopping, cleaned the dog bowls, and probably something else I'm forgetting.

My father ALSO wants me to empty the dishwasher and clean the kitchen AND clean my room. And as I mentioned I also need to walk the dog a third time.

Meanwhile, it's 9:35 at night, I have a movie started, and he expects me to do all this... And what is he doing while I do all these chores? WATCHING THE FREAKING BASEBALL GAME!!!!

I love my father, and I'm not taking my anger or frustration out on him... but I don't see how this is fair and I feel like my day off hasn't been a day off at all.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » September 13th, 2014, 9:30 pm

I hate how I am expected to entertain her every minute of the day. Isn't she 18 now? :roll: I seriously should talk to her about this, but of course she is a fruitcake and won't be able to understand anything and as well as deny that she does anything wrong. Brat. And as I type this she stares at me, wondering what kind of toy her babysitter is going to pull out from the fun bag next. :nukaeww:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Ninaroja » September 13th, 2014, 9:55 pm

Talking about me leaving for Uni on Friday made my mum cry and now I feel really sad and guilty :(
Why am I leaving again?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » September 19th, 2014, 7:25 am

I can't sleep because...
[quote="Julie Skywalker"]I don't know what I'm doing with my life and I really can't handle it right now. :ohgawd:[/quote]

.__.

I don't like being a grown up and making grown up decisions. I want to be like a carefree kid again...
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Lauren » September 19th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Seriously? They're telling me that I have to take a fruit with me for breakfast? If I'm not going to eat it, then why am I required to take one? You're gonna practically waste food because of that. Morons... :roll:
Lauren

Postby Carl » September 22nd, 2014, 5:04 am

I have school in the morning but I know what will happen if I try to go to sleep and I honestly don't want to deal with it at all, but time will drag all the more slowly if I don't sleep. ._____.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games