What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Carl » March 31st, 2014, 1:27 am

I wanna make another graphic but my hand hurts. :amnot:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 2nd, 2014, 6:46 am

My Welsh speaking exam today Dx
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » April 3rd, 2014, 10:39 pm

Usually I draw in your class and don't even read the works you ask us to, but today I had the poems on my phone. Other people had out phones or tablets reading the poems too, and yet, at the end of class, I'm the only one you scolded for breaking the rules. "No smartphones in class, that's the rule." You even repeated it after I told you I was using it FOR CLASS. Then you say, "It's okay if you're using it for class, but that's the rule." What? It's okay, but it isn't? Honestly, you've taught me to never pay attention in your class. Or, better yet, not to even attend it. Harumph.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 4th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Having to stay at my Nan's for the weekend *sigh*
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Ninaroja » April 17th, 2014, 11:44 pm

In the past 14 nights of sleep I've had approximately 10 nightmares - I'm putting it down to exam stress
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Arbystrider » April 19th, 2014, 9:13 am

And on today's edition of Arby's tech-illiterate-parent-related rants...

>You should turn off your computer at night, Arby, I heard somewhere that some guy who also sleeps with his computer on his bed woke up and found it on fire

>implying I run NVidya GTX 480's in quad SLI
>implying I run an AMD FX-9350 with some junk stock cooler
>>implying the 9350 even comes with a stock cooler, and implying AMD doesn't expect you to have your own decent cooling solution
>implying I'm not running a low-end 35W laptop because you were too cheap to get me a proper computer
>implying I can even afford a proper computer using my own money
>implying you let me get my own money
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 19th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Fanfiction.net Doc Manager is down, and I can't upload my new fan-fic files... yes I'm whining about this ¬__¬
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » April 26th, 2014, 10:24 pm

My head hurts and I really am not happy with the day's events so far. I didn't want to be left alone with this again so soon...
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Arbystrider » May 20th, 2014, 10:32 am

I wish my mom could speak English so she would understand my insults.

Sarcasm doesn't work well in our native language.

That, and I wish I were a technical support guy. Then I can charge fees of over 30 dollars just plug in an ethernet cable.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby mamaprince » May 21st, 2014, 1:56 am

Man I wish I didn't have the Flu. :/ Then I could of made me some Mac and Cheese. :(
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games