What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Postby mamaprince » April 19th, 2012, 10:21 pm

kiss a guy
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Lauren » July 12th, 2012, 4:18 am

For me, I want to watch every Disney movie ever made at least once (past, present, and future). <3
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kitty » July 31st, 2012, 5:30 pm

I would like to finally get with the guy I have been in love with for the last 3 years <3 I will get him one day, whether it's the last thing I do !

Travel the world. I would especially love to visit Japan.

Learn to drive. Not a top priority for me, however, I would like to learn at some point in my life.

Learn a different language. It has always been of interest to me, just something I have yet to get round to.

Own my life long grails of collecting- the giant Pokemon Centre plushies of Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, etc. Cannot afford them at the mo, but it's my goal to some day own the whole set ^_^

Learn how to sew. It's my dream to some day become a professional plush artist :3

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby mamaprince » August 4th, 2013, 10:57 am

Make My Movies and Live old.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to Fun and Games