Post your desktop!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Post your desktop!

Postby Marizzle » April 14th, 2015, 10:13 pm

I'm totally not addicted to Glee. :P
Attachments
santana.png
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » July 20th, 2015, 7:15 pm

Mine has been this for about a month. :P
Attachments
desktop.png
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tora » July 26th, 2015, 12:18 am

So here is my new desktop since switching to Windows 10.
desktop.png

And so the benefits of a 4k monitor. :)
benefitsof4kmonitor.png
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby juhouh » July 26th, 2015, 12:27 am

I've had this PlanetSide 2 NC background quite a while now
Attachments
vanguarddesk.jpg
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Simbaholikov » July 26th, 2015, 12:35 am

[quote="juhouh"]I've had this PlanetSide 2 NC background quite a while now[/quote]

Hey someone else here knows of PS2? Wasn't expecting that, though I'm a Vanu person myself. :P
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby juhouh » July 26th, 2015, 12:46 am

Yep I've been liberating so far since 2013 on Cobalt EU. Can't get enough of some hacksaws (HAXsaws*), dual ravens and jackhammer ;)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Simbaholikov » July 26th, 2015, 1:17 am

Cobalt huh? I've been spreading the gift of technology on EU Miller. Sadly haven't been able to play much since the updates last year broke performance for me. :/

Aaaand to keep this somewhat on topic this is my rotating desktop theme.
Attachments
Desktop.png
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » July 26th, 2015, 2:45 am

Mine rotates through a bunch of WDW pictures. Here's what it is right now. It's a sculpture in the gift shop at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby SimbasMate » July 26th, 2015, 2:57 am

samba
Attachments
Capture.PNG
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 26th, 2015, 4:06 am

[quote="juhouh"]I've had this PlanetSide 2 NC background quite a while now[/quote]
Liberate yourselves from the oppression of the TR! Resist the Vanu Sovereignty from forcing their alien religion down our throats! Freedom over oppression!! (GO NC)

Anyways, cool night photo
Attachments
Screenshot (1).png
DestopScreen
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games