What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Shadowfax » September 24th, 2016, 6:42 am

No worries! It's an average of 3.5 hours :) We started our tour at 1.30 and ended up in the gift shop just before 5. We did stop for lunch for a while though. There is no time limit, you can go through as quickly or as fast as you want :)

Wow... I feel so sorry for that baby. I hope that girl grows up once she's had the baby as her attitude is disgusting.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » September 24th, 2016, 6:45 am

I'm so glad coffee is a thing. I'm really gonna need it tomorrow. Tried to get to bed two hours ago and got so held up I'm gonna have to start relaxing from scratch again now... Oi.

Early mornings are not my friends, but at least they leave the time when I feel better available for me to do fun stuff.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby xKendo » September 24th, 2016, 6:08 pm

Oh wow, how lucky are you, hm? I mean, yeh sure, if you can, why not. Not my problem, don't mind me :forgetit:
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Si-Amber » September 24th, 2016, 7:10 pm

I've just been looking through my high school yearbook. Can't believe it'll be 20 years next year since I left. I feel so old! :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Marizzle » September 24th, 2016, 7:18 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]No worries! It's an average of 3.5 hours :) We started our tour at 1.30 and ended up in the gift shop just before 5. We did stop for lunch for a while though. There is no time limit, you can go through as quickly or as fast as you want :) [/quote]
Thanks a lot for the help! :D
---
I love how everyone keeps "mocking" me about how I "suddenly seemed to have found money to pay for all that". Well, this is a gift from my mom, not a personal gift. If I was paying for it all, I'd definitely be living under a bridge right now. :roll:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby xKendo » September 24th, 2016, 8:24 pm

I feel like this will end up like all the others. Not that I'm not expecting it. The problem is always me :cold:
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Carl » September 24th, 2016, 8:26 pm

^ Whatever you're talking about, I'm sure that's not the case.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » September 24th, 2016, 8:39 pm

^THAT! :hug2:
---
OMG, what? Is she serious? I don't know if I should fear this or not. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby it means no worries » September 24th, 2016, 9:25 pm

"cam youre f----- TRiGerRIng me" ~ MLK member
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » September 24th, 2016, 9:29 pm

I have almost been a member of mlk for two years :D
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games