What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Shadowfax » March 29th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Spent £28 on commissions this weekend. That's all now lol! Must start saving for a weekend away in May.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » March 29th, 2015, 10:12 pm

I should probably reply to that one thread before she decides to remind me, which would be a little ironic, since I'm usually the one reminding her. :P Hopefully I'll remember once I'm done cleaning...
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » March 29th, 2015, 10:30 pm

I'm so glad for finally being home. One more night on that hospital bed and I'd probably freak out. :ugh: :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » March 30th, 2015, 1:00 am

Oh no, this will not do, at the rate I'm going, it will take 50 weeks to save up enough money. My family needs to start making enough to save some, and/or I need more advertising. I can't stay in this house for that much longer. That horrible man becomes harder to live with by the day. This can't go on. I need more exposure, more art, I need more time in a day...
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » March 30th, 2015, 1:32 am

Well, so much for getting done early. :P Oh well. I'll just wake up at 3 tomorrow and write the essay. Not going to harm me much. I only have two days of school and then I have Spring Break. Sweet, lots-of-reading-time Spring Break. :happy5:

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Carl » March 30th, 2015, 2:39 am

So Left 4 Dead 2 is majorly acting up, and I need to increase my profits quickly. Time to draw until my hand falls off I guess. I need to be seen by more people.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » March 30th, 2015, 2:41 am

I still expect to see him coming around the corner with that precious, happy look on his face.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Queen Elsa » March 30th, 2015, 2:57 am

Okay. What's all the material that this test covers? I should have taken it earlier, but plans change, and there's nothing I can do about that. :P

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 30th, 2015, 3:04 am

I'm hungry. I should make some food.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Queen Elsa » March 30th, 2015, 3:06 am

Okay. Go get Dad, take the test, and then write down some more story ideas. Yeah. That sounds like a good plan. :D

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games