What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2016, 3:25 am

I wonder if any of my classmates have read that book. I need to ask a few of them. :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » February 11th, 2016, 3:27 am

Looks like he won't be on until after I start getting ready for bed. Oh well. Maybe I'll be able to stay up a little while and still get a few replies in before I get too tired.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2016, 3:29 am

That scene is priceless. It's probably funnier, because I know every single line of it. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Gemini » February 11th, 2016, 3:36 am

[quote="Regulus"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ S'pose so, yeah. I guess I just worry a bit because it reminds me of when I used to feel like that nearly every day.

I probably shouldn't complain so much, though... now I wish I hadn't said anything. :/[/quote]

I didn't mean it like that.

What I meant is that you don't complain too much, so it's probably nothing to worry about. If it's every day or almost every day, then yeah, that's not healthy. But what you're talking about this one day seems like completely normal human behavior to me.

Even during the happiest times of my life, I've still had bad days and felt like crap for no reason before. It happens. I'm not implying you shouldn't feel that way, just that you're not the only person who's experienced such things.[/quote]

^ Ahhh, I see. And I actually agree, to be honest. I really shouldn't be worried about it. ^^ I'm actually a lot more positive and happy than I used to be, and I'm glad for that.

Thanks for your input. I feel like you're always super-real and you always have things in perspective. I appreciate it.

-----

Welp, my friend won't be on for a couple hours now. xD Oh well. I can still work on the game on my own.
Last edited by Gemini on February 11th, 2016, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2016, 3:38 am

Ohhh, so she asked for help, hn? Nice. :kiongrin:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby SimbasMate » February 11th, 2016, 3:45 am

Ehhh what should I eat?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2016, 3:46 am

...that song's stuck in my head now. :?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 11th, 2016, 3:58 am

That now I'm caught, I'm doing TWO Art WIP's, So I'll be offline shortly! :nalasmile: :fuliohyeah: :nalasmile: :bugs: :nalasmile:
Well I better go, The WIP's wont draw them selves?! xD :kiaraohyeah: :nalasmile: :kiaraohyeah:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » February 11th, 2016, 4:01 am

Why isn't the WiFi working on her cellphone? That's odd...
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Buffy » February 11th, 2016, 5:42 am

I am so tired... and I've got so much to do before I sleep. Well... shower first. Then we'll see about the rest.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games