What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Buffy » August 1st, 2015, 4:35 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Ahhhh, Buffy!Whhhhhy must you have a Frozen related avatar and sig?! It's making the baby cry :p[/quote]

Because it's summer and I hate it and so I must be reminded of happier, colder things??? Also Frozen is awesome, soo...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » August 1st, 2015, 7:04 pm

Was Unfriended terrible? It looked awful but the Nostalgia Critic just said it was sort of good :/
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Shadowfax » August 1st, 2015, 7:08 pm

[quote="Buffy"][quote="Shadowfax"]Ahhhh, Buffy!Whhhhhy must you have a Frozen related avatar and sig?! It's making the baby cry :p[/quote]

Because it's summer and I hate it and so I must be reminded of happier, colder things??? Also Frozen is awesome, soo...[/quote]

But.... baby tears.... :P

Wow, the SAO soundtrack is too beautiful T_T
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » August 1st, 2015, 7:16 pm

[quote="S1mb4 D4 L10n"]Was Unfriended terrible? It looked awful but the Nostalgia Critic just said it was sort of good :/[/quote]
Well, he also said that TLK is bad. He doesn't know what he's talking about sometimes. :P

---

Fire ants kill over 30 people per year. Huh. Well I knew they were dangerous.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » August 1st, 2015, 8:02 pm

I had Vietnamese food for the first time today and it was absolutely delicious! Love it!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Gemini » August 1st, 2015, 9:13 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]
Fire ants kill over 30 people per year. Huh. Well I knew they were dangerous.[/quote]

Dude. If God created the rest of the Earth, then Satan was definitely the one who made fire ants, cuz that s**t just ain't holy. I told you they were demon spawn already. :eyebrow: Don't even doubt it.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Iberian » August 1st, 2015, 10:21 pm

Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Regulus » August 1st, 2015, 10:50 pm

What, no interesting posts here? Well that's disappointing.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Marizzle » August 1st, 2015, 11:17 pm

So she was the one who ruined my photo... :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » August 1st, 2015, 11:36 pm

This car ride is without a doubt the most uncomfortable one I've had in months.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games