What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Buffy » November 30th, 2015, 10:00 pm

I love having a dog in my home again.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » November 30th, 2015, 10:31 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Kay-Oh God that would have blown my head off :lol:.[/quote]

It did mine ahah.

I guess I'll have to watch it at 10.30. Stubborn baby is stubborn.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » November 30th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Okay. If my dad says I can't do that option, then he'll pay the extra money for the one he wants me to do. There's no way I'll make enough for it by August.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Buffy » November 30th, 2015, 11:28 pm

It's so cold I may need to have some hot chocolate tonight.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » December 1st, 2015, 1:49 am

Behind the scenes footage of the charity photo-shoot I did at the end of August :D

Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » December 1st, 2015, 2:52 am

I must finish that translation by tomorrow or I'll fail the subject! I'll probably end up staying up late...again.:/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Buffy » December 1st, 2015, 3:03 am

Gross I have to work again tomorrow.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 1st, 2015, 3:24 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]It's really no wonder people are so skeptical when I say I've encountered spirits, this stuff in the media is so laughably stupid. :ha:[/quote]

Hey Dixon , not kidding too I've had how do i say this, seen things in my room in whats called "Paranormal" activity, call me nuts, but I've watched TAPS/GHI (Ghost Hunters International) no joke I've seen stuff that goes beyond explanation, I've seen strange glowing orbs too, in my room.. my room seems to be a hot spot.. our home has a history, murder especially, of a teenage girl she was killed at 17 yrs old, dad lion found her bracelet a nickel plated copper bracelet with a steel heart charm attached, it was hidden in the wall behind the toilet, which the bathroom is upstairs and is next to my bed room... the family was a cult thing, i leaned they killed her cause she wanted out of the cult, so they killed her to silence her, the father and brother killed her, mom stayed quiet and covered it up..she was killed in my bed room, where I stay/sleep..gives me the creeps.... The basement seem's to have strong paranormal activity stuff too..I heard things move and seen i dunno how to say it, but i seen (white vapor like form move around) as with orbs too!

I'm thinking I live in a haunted room/home..I not really surprised I end up getting the bed room where the girl was murdered X_x :-o
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Regulus » December 1st, 2015, 3:46 am

Should I even bother?

It's good to have an open mind, but don't have it so open that your brain falls out. To say something "goes beyond explanation" is to intentionally throw out any attempt at reasoning.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby SimbasMate » December 1st, 2015, 4:09 am

I just hope everything gets better.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games