What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 19th, 2015, 5:59 pm

"My role as a "Royal Painter" oh stop it you guys... You love me more than I love you people... That ain't fair D:"
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Shadowfax » April 19th, 2015, 6:07 pm

I've had such a nice, relaxing day with my fiancé today. He even bought me the Majoras mask game guide as ive been struggling! Love him so much ^^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » April 19th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Watching that scene always breaks my heart. :oops:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » April 19th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Hm... I wonder if I can get any writing done before we leave to the "rock-raking party". :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Si-Amber » April 19th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Really enjoyed the first episode of that Game of Thrones game, especially as it was free. Might wait a while to get episode 2 and see if they give away that one for free too.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Marizzle » April 19th, 2015, 7:33 pm

Can't the file download faster? Like, seriously...! :pout:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby it means no worries » April 19th, 2015, 7:40 pm

woah! this has taken me a month to finish one scene ?? :x
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Shadowfax » April 19th, 2015, 7:54 pm

The dogs been starting at me for the last half an hour.... what the hell? O.o
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Lauren » April 19th, 2015, 7:59 pm

I'm glad to see the green appearing once again. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Si-Amber » April 19th, 2015, 8:04 pm

I'm becomming obsessed with playing games on my tablet.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games