What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 20th, 2014, 10:00 pm

I get that water is so healthy, but it doesn't have a flavor. :ugh:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby mamaprince » August 20th, 2014, 10:03 pm

I REALLY need someone to talk to! Lost a friend on Deviantart today. ;( I don't even know what I did wrong.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Gemini » August 20th, 2014, 10:05 pm

^ That site is kinda a strange place, tbh. There's a lot of people so unless you're like the Jesus of art you're unlikely to have too many friends/watchers. Have you tried the FAA? :) There's plenty of nice people over there.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 20th, 2014, 10:15 pm

^Yeah, I've been on FAA for a lot less than a week and I love it. :D
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » August 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]^I thought you were being serious at first but last night I caught on. You don't use :innocent3: unless you're trying to pull something. lol

This will be interesting indeed. I wonder when the voting topic will come up? ;)[/quote]
I'm wondering that too, waiting to see what happens, and read the other entry, of course. ;)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » August 20th, 2014, 10:23 pm

^ It got a little... out of hand. I think you'll see what I mean when you read it. ;P

What prompt did you write for?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Carl » August 20th, 2014, 10:40 pm

^ Lol that makes it all the more intriguing. :mhm:

Actually, I wrote for two prompts, I like to try combining them when I can to make for a more interesting story. It ups the risk as well obviously, but that's at least half the fun, not knowing how people will react to the things. In the last contest my entry was pretty weak, but I had no time to really work with it since I was leaving. This time... I hope it's less so. I'll let which two of the prompts I chose remain a mystery, to make it harder for people who aren't yet familiar with our writing styles (if there are those who vote) to tell who wrote what... I think it's more fun this way. :innocent3:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » August 20th, 2014, 10:45 pm

^ I think it'll still be pretty obvious. I remember that time there were like 7 entries and I correctly guessed who wrote 4 or 5 of them. lol

But yeah, I've combined them too on occasion. TBH, though, I haven't liked many of the recent prompts, I like more AU things and it's kinda annoying when every other week is "Nala leaves to find help" or "the meerkat colony goes to the jungle". :/ That stuff doesn't interest me.

(Don't tell DG I said that)

Anyway, I'm going to take a stab anyway.

Kiara and Kovu as Queen and King x Cub Kiara encounters Nuka while exploring,

or

Mufasa's and Scar's parents x Sarafina after Scar? :cutesimba:
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby mamaprince » August 20th, 2014, 10:59 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]^ I think it'll still be pretty obvious. I remember that time there were like 7 entries and I correctly guessed who wrote 4 or 5 of them. lol

But yeah, I've combined them too on occasion. TBH, though, I haven't liked many of the recent prompts, I like more AU things and it's kinda annoying when every other week is "Nala leaves to find help" or "the meerkat colony goes to the jungle". :/ That stuff doesn't interest me.

(Don't tell DG I said that)

Anyway, I'm going to take a stab anyway.

Kiara and Kovu as Queen and King x Cub Kiara encounters Nuka while exploring,

or

Mufasa's and Scar's parents x Sarafina after Scar? :cutesimba:[/quote]
No, That's not what I meant! I lost a friend, and I need someone to talk to, even if it is through PM's.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Gemini » August 20th, 2014, 11:11 pm

[quote="mamaprince"]I REALLY need someone to talk to! Lost a friend on Deviantart today. ;( I don't even know what I did wrong.[/quote]

I'm afraid I don't understand then. Lost as in died? :| If so, then it's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. <3 You can PM me if you want. :sweet:
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games