What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Marizzle » June 28th, 2016, 3:56 pm

I didn't know the original singer had returned to sing that! That's so cool! :zukazama:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » June 28th, 2016, 4:12 pm

I am a lost boy from Neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored, we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook. ... Neverland is home to lost boys like me, and lost boys like me are free.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » June 28th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Hmm, I think I'll put up most of the money I intend to use to pay on my loans so that I can pay it when it comes due later. If my brother keeps this job that's supposed to pay well (factory work, you know) then he can pay back the $620 he owes me as loan payments here and there too, and that might get me through grad school without getting behind on my payments or having to work during the education.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Simbaholikov » June 28th, 2016, 5:04 pm

So I was thinking of picking up Skyrim + DLC for cheap only to find out Bethesda has increased the price for the sale hiking it way up than before. Nope. If you're gonna play cheap tactics Bethesda I can go find my "alternative" download elsewhere thank you. Last time I think of buying a game from you.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 28th, 2016, 5:08 pm

Goodbye ear, scissors it is. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » June 28th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Tomorrow! :D So much to do!
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Carl » June 28th, 2016, 5:56 pm

She tries way too hard to micromanage everyone else's lives. It's annoying. My parents and brother understand where I'm coming from and agree with me--there's no way in hell I'm going to compromise something this important over something like that. It's only for a year, anyway.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » June 28th, 2016, 7:27 pm

I need around 3000 more words. But, I really don't know what to write nor how to finish. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tora » June 28th, 2016, 9:45 pm

Wish it was time to go home. I wanna play WoW! :x
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Queen Elsa » June 28th, 2016, 10:33 pm

Okay. Assuming plans don't change, I have all of the activities that I'm leading next week planned out. :D
Last edited by Queen Elsa on June 29th, 2016, 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games