What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Simbaholikov » May 5th, 2016, 12:50 pm

[quote="Kops"]We've struck gold comrade.[/quote]

Ewwww. :yuck: Man, all those old members that don't exist anymore. Been such a long time.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby linnea » May 5th, 2016, 1:08 pm

:lol: :D I'm Kiara XD

Squeely said to me it on TPAM theard ^^
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 5th, 2016, 1:29 pm

[quote="linnea"]:lol: :D I'm Kiara XD

Squeely said to me it on TPAM theard ^^[/quote]

lol :lol: thats an old thread, Wow didnt know anything here went back 7 years, wow I was 7 years old then, just a Cubby Lioness.. Good morning Roni, I hope things are good for you today??!
**sets relaxes** Well I'm thinking I just had 4 tasty blue berry waffles and coffee, wonder oif they have those kinda waffles in Israel, I just cant wait to explore and see everything in my new home and Country Israel and City of Jerusalem **Squee** Oh the Joy :D
Well i slept good last night, too my warm 82F degree room helped that, was so soothing! I dunno how dad lion likes it so COLD :yikes: at 67F to 69F in the house, wow I just freeze, all I can do to keep warm , putting on heavy blue jeans and sweatshirt, so I dont shiver too much!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby linnea » May 5th, 2016, 1:40 pm

I'm fine Levi
linnea

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Still haven't sent Happy Easter (which was 5 days ago in Orthodox countries for context) to friends back home, not sure if I should considering we're just beating a dead horse by pretending the friendship will last as we don't really have anything to talk about anymore. :disappointed2:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 5th, 2016, 1:45 pm

Thats good Roni **huggs morning** :hug3:
Well I'm thinking I'm heading offline, I need to relax. long day ahead of Moving chores after lunch. **walks by Roni **huggs sweetly** You have a good day Roni Honey! :dreamy: I'll be on prolly tonight?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby linnea » May 5th, 2016, 1:55 pm

Oh okay Lioness little sis
linnea

Postby Shadowfax » May 5th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Great, all my mummy friends now know I detest Frozen :chuckle: Whhhy did they have to play 'Let it go' at group today?! Ugh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 2:16 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else feel significantly less scatterbrained if they tidy up their surroundings?

It's weird. :?

EDIT: Okay apparently not lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Braveheart » May 5th, 2016, 4:35 pm

Suddenly I remembered why I was attracted to lion king:Hakuna Matata & a little similarity to Simba's plight.

However that's where the similarities end: I still hate my dad and don't like to have anything to do with him.

But I just got to wonder: What if Simba was found by someone else other than Pumbaa & Timon...
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games