What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Cheezi » September 25th, 2016, 12:59 am

[quote="Soren"][quote="Cheezi"]We're getting a new puppy dog next Sunday! :superexcited: Trying to think of good names for her and failing.[/quote]

^ That's awesome! Congrats![/quote]
Thanks very much!! :)

[quote="Tsuki"][quote="Cheezi"]We're getting a new puppy dog next Sunday! :superexcited: Trying to think of good names for her and failing.[/quote]

Omg!! How about Peggy?[/quote]
PEGGY!! :kiaraexcited: Peggy sounds cute, I like it! Thanks. :D
"That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind.
The time is always right to do the right thing".

My Q&A
Cheezi
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Who You Are~

Pride Points: 5

Postby Marizzle » September 25th, 2016, 2:58 am

I wonder when this pain will cease. It's my fault, though. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby HasiraKali » September 25th, 2016, 3:51 am

I think I shall do some improvements to this little thing. I can make it look way cooler than it already does.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Marizzle » September 25th, 2016, 5:08 am

It's 5 AM and I'm still up. What am I doing? :facepaw:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » September 25th, 2016, 6:43 am

What a long day. I am gonna hate tomorrow. Or at least the first 6 and a half hours of it.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » September 25th, 2016, 2:13 pm

I love how I keep asking her that. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Buffy » September 25th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Just one more day. One more day, and I FINALLY get a day off. Seriously, working 6 days in a row... when your job is working in a call centre... is NOT fun.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 25th, 2016, 7:13 pm

I miss it already. This place drains my sanity.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Buffy » September 25th, 2016, 7:16 pm

It's getting cold. I love it!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tsuki » September 25th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Urgh! Had to rush back home to Manchester today as I stopped breathing :dissatisfied:. Then on the bus I had to give up A DISABLED SEAT for someone with a freaking buggy. I couldn't breathe and I had to move....WTF!? :pissed:. I really do hate the buggy brigade.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games