What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 1st, 2016, 1:39 am

I don't want to sleep with this injury, just feel like I'll wake up screaming in agony because I've made the injury worse somehow. :cold:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spirit of Life » June 1st, 2016, 2:45 am

Getting the results of my blood work and chest x-ray today and seeing that they both came back completely normal definitely made me feel better.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » June 1st, 2016, 3:20 am

Portugal's in this documentary...creepy. :ocwap:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby linnea » June 1st, 2016, 4:26 am

I don't wanna go to my college anymore. ):
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Queen Elsa » June 1st, 2016, 4:34 am

I missed my tablet. I'm so glad to have it back. :D
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Leviara_Lioness » June 1st, 2016, 4:40 am

[quote="linnea"]I don't wanna go to my college anymore. ):[/quote]
^ Awww Sis, I dont blame you :thoughtful2: ! **huggies :hug3: and Comfort :hug3: Sis Sweetheartedness** I hope you'll be ok!

I'm thinking it was a Good day of Moving Chores, Packing, Boxing Stuff up! The Desktop PC's Will be Last, Basement Stuff went Good Packed Up! Were 85% Home Boxed Up and Packed.
Shower felt SO Good 110F for 80 Mins :D :dreamy: !! OMG :omg: My Blue Jeans only p[air I have/wear were So wet sweat soaked they felt so icky on me :omg: and my sweat shirt was really icky too :omg: and wet from it, glad I washed them tonight and my Sweatshirt, but we Moved Some Seriously Heavy stuff in 87F degree weather, So no wonder I was Lioness Sweat soaked :fret: :omg:
I'm just happy were done today!
47 DAYS :D :dreamy: :dreamy: :D Till Were HOME in Jerusalem, Israel at our POsh home :D I wonder if We'll have a Housewarming Welcome Party???, there, that would be SO Nice if we did!
Well I'm really tired..Think I'll pull off and call it good..I really miss my Art Stuff :omg: , too bad its all boxed up in Box Number 884-007LCJ :thoughtful2: ..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Queen Elsa » June 1st, 2016, 4:52 am

Wow. The last time I was on MLK on my tablet was February 9th. That was a long time ago....

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » June 1st, 2016, 5:50 am

I've made the brilliant decision to try to teach myself how to write in cursive. I don't foresee this going badly at aaaalll. :lol:
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Shadowfax » June 1st, 2016, 9:09 am

We're both feeling alot better today, but I don't want to risk swimming just incase so I guess today we'll go for a walk with the dogs then go round the town and visit a few friends :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » June 1st, 2016, 9:40 am

I need to get more songs on here, like "On My Own" and "Red and Black". I like those songs. I wonder why I don't have them yet.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games