What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby FlipMode » May 5th, 2016, 4:38 pm

lol birds are nesting on the roof it sounds like :3 lots of scratching and birdy noises going on.
The next door neighbour is having a right moan about it lol but I told him that there's nothing we can do about it. It's actually technically illegal to disturb them. And he said "Oh but it's fine for them to disturb me?!" Lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby linnea » May 5th, 2016, 5:23 pm

:? Why I am feeling like Kiara?

I know she is a character and not real but why I feel like her?
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Carl » May 5th, 2016, 5:28 pm

My dog needs to stop waking me up and I need to not have dreams with that person in them... I don't get why I'm having them now.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 5:41 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]But I just got to wonder: What if Simba was found by someone else other than Pumbaa & Timon...[/quote]

The film would be much, much more interesting for one without annoying sidekicks disturbing its flow lol. I kind of wish TLK was released sooner before animation got baby-fied by soccer mums thinking their children need to be sheltered from any remotely unpleasant aspects of life. Might have been slightly different then.

EDIT: Not that TLK shied away from darker themes, I just kinda wish we didn't get Timon and Pumbaa forced in for comedy purposes.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Carl » May 5th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Well that was a good movie. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » May 5th, 2016, 8:53 pm

I want to see this movie again. It's been too long since I last did.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 5th, 2016, 9:04 pm

Ergh still a bit annoyed at 'public' transport being so freaking expensive here. Really? How can it be far more affordable in Greece? :dissatisfied:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 11:04 pm

Hmm, do I want the last two slices of pizza, or do I want a veggie sandwich? I'm thinking veggie sandwich to start off the day and pizza later.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby SimbasMate » May 6th, 2016, 12:08 am

I am so excited to get my hair cut tomorrow :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Regulus » May 6th, 2016, 12:52 am

Oh wow. So I've discovered alcoholic root beer this evening.

This is baaaaaaaad.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games