Cell Phones

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Cell Phones

Postby Lauren » May 15th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Since 2013, I've had the Samsung Galaxy S4 (my phone is white).

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » August 25th, 2016, 5:02 pm

This month, I gave some peace to my old phone and got a new one - a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro! So far, no regrets. It's amazing. :zukazama:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Cheezi » August 25th, 2016, 5:33 pm

At the start of the year mum bought me a Samsung Galaxy A3 as a present to replace my old phone! I dropped my last phone out a truck window trying to take a selfie (phone still worked amazingly) :lol:
Attachments
0006558_samsung-galaxy-a3-2016-sm-a310f-16gb-gold.jpeg
0006558_samsung-galaxy-a3-2016-sm-a310f-16gb-gold.jpeg (178.53 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
"That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind.
The time is always right to do the right thing".

My Q&A
Cheezi
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Who You Are~

Pride Points: 5

Postby Buffy » August 25th, 2016, 5:57 pm

After running out of storage space on my 5s, I upgraded to the iPhone SE 64GB in Rose Gold. Let's just say my phone bill is rather hefty this month lol.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » August 25th, 2016, 7:25 pm

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I've had it for going on a year now and it got its first scratches today when I dropped it like a clutz. To be fair, it shouldn't have survived flying out of my hand and hitting the dash of the car from the back seat when I was in that wreck last fall but it came out unscathed so a few scratches now isn't really a big deal since they are just aesthetic.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » August 25th, 2016, 7:35 pm

I have an iphone 6 plus. It was my first smartphone, I used a flip top until then.

I mainly use it for internet and music. I enjoy talking with others more than texting. I will probably wait for the iphone 8 before I upgrade.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Squeely » August 25th, 2016, 9:57 pm

[quote="Elton John"]
I enjoy talking with others more than texting.[/quote]
I'm the opposite. I don't like talking and find it far easier to text :P

Anywho, my iPhone 5c has served me well for a couple years now, and will continue to do so for probably a good few more years. I'm one of those "use-it-till-it-breaks" kinda people. Too stubborn to upgrade when my current phone is fine.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » August 25th, 2016, 11:06 pm

I find texting to feel cold and emotionless.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Regulus » August 25th, 2016, 11:48 pm

I use a Sony Xperia Z3v on Verizon. I got it in June of 2015.

It's a nice phone and all, but I got it in a hurry without fully researching my options. I was out on a camping trip and my dad just asked me, "We're switching carriers and getting new phones, what should I get you?" If I had time to look at all my options, I would have chosen something else.

Before that, my old phone was an LG Optimus G Pro on AT&T. The service sucked, but damn, that was a nice phone. I especially liked the large screen, virtual keyboard, and very customizable UI. The Xperia, while still a high-end phone, doesn't quite compete in those areas.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » August 26th, 2016, 12:23 am

I specifically avoided getting a smartphone due to them being big, bulky, and all around fragile. Since encasing a thin device in a large and heavy protection cage is not a good solution either, I stick with old school, and got one of these Kyocera DuraXVs this past winter to replace my old phone:

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games