Your Personal Quotes

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Your Personal Quotes

Postby DreamEater » May 26th, 2013, 8:55 pm

More of my own.

"I might not be destined to do anything important, but me being myself makes me legendary." - Roku (Myself)
"It sucks when you’re the only one who can relate to you." - Roku (Myself)
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Carl » June 24th, 2013, 5:18 pm

"If you can prove the existence of God, it can only be proven through love."- Shakira
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Biomac » July 8th, 2013, 6:19 pm

"Arrogance is an excess of modesty."
Last edited by Biomac on August 5th, 2013, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 9th, 2013, 5:16 pm

''Someone once asked me if I would like to be an airplane. I said no. Not because I could crash, but because I rather don't want to be loaded with people''.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Kiburi » July 10th, 2013, 5:01 am

"There are two things you can always control until the day you die. Your effort, and your attitude."
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby mamaprince » August 5th, 2013, 5:26 am

" Good Things come to those who wait. "
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Regulus » August 5th, 2013, 5:35 am

"Man must think for himself if he is to see the raw truth. The raw truth is that man cannot think for himself."
—Regulus
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingCub » August 5th, 2013, 5:45 am

Just living life. Nothing more, nothing less. Just living.
~ KC
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Biomac » August 5th, 2013, 6:03 am

"Real strength isn't in your muscles, but in your mind." Me.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Chizuna » August 8th, 2013, 3:53 am

"Those whose hands are in the water should not expect sympathy from those whose hands are in the fire."
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

It derscuffles me...

Nickname(s): Chizy
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games