LAST PERSON TO POST WINS

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: LAST PERSON TO POST WINS

Postby Minions8217 » May 19th, 2015, 10:24 pm

I just posted that because no one was talking about anything interesting. I'm not that great at starting conversations :lol:
Visit my graphic den, Minion8217's Graphic Den!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45350&p=1214772#p1214772
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2015, 10:28 pm

Well, guess what? You've just started one!

I'm not that good at it either. I'm not good at talking. So normally IRL I don't talk to people if they don't start a convo, and I don't tend to send private messages or IMs or texts or what have you first either. :P

You know what I am good at? Derping on forums. :crazy2:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Queen Elsa » May 19th, 2015, 10:31 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]I'm not that good at it either. I'm not good at talking. So normally IRL I don't talk to people if they don't start a convo.[/quote]

Same here, in real life. I am usually the first to PM/IM/email someone though, esp. with the people I know in real life, because most of those people won't take the chance to start it. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Minions8217 » May 19th, 2015, 10:54 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Well, guess what? You've just started one![/quote]

I guess I did. :lol:
Visit my graphic den, Minion8217's Graphic Den!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45350&p=1214772#p1214772
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2015, 11:18 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"]
Same here, in real life. I am usually the first to PM/IM/email someone though, esp. with the people I know in real life, because most of those people won't take the chance to start it. :P[/quote]

Yeah, them not starting it is why I don't have IRL friends. Facebook might tell you I do, but I don't really. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 19th, 2015, 11:50 pm

I always say the best way to find out if people are interested in you or not is to let them approach you first.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Carl » May 20th, 2015, 12:10 am

Generally speaking that's true. That's what I always thought too.

Sometimes it's because they're shy or something, but usually, if they don't come to you, they aren't interested.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby it means no worries » May 20th, 2015, 6:16 pm

i tend to start first because they might be waiting for you to start :P
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Carl » May 24th, 2015, 4:05 am

Could be, fact is, you never know. For me though, people gotta be more than just someone I kinda sorta know for me to send a message first. If I barely know someone, I assume IM/PMing them or something would be weird.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby it means no worries » May 27th, 2015, 11:41 pm

No one has posted here for 3 days!
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games