What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Buffy » January 25th, 2015, 6:08 am

I woke up. I stopped by Tim Hortons before heading to work and got a frozen lemonade and a grilled cheese panini (yum!). Then I went to work and basically did that for a while. When I was done work I went through the rainstorm to the bus stop. Met some random guy who works at a nearby hotel and we figured going to the next bus stop would be a better idea as the one we were at did not have a bus coming for another 45 minutes.
Went to the other bus stop, got on the bus. Went to the bridge terminal. Got off the bus and onto another bus. Got off that bus and walked the last bit home. Got home and I was soaked all the way through. Meanwhile my mom is freaking out about the weather. I take a shower, eat a snack, and watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Now I'm going to bed cause I'm really exhausted and I work early tomorrow. Ciao!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby HasiraKali » January 25th, 2015, 11:57 pm

Went to lunch with my parents and sister, then to Half Price Books for some book shopping. We finished out our day with some Bahama Bucks sno. Now we're watching hockey.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » January 31st, 2015, 10:40 pm

Woke up at 8am. Was very sick so went back to bed for a few hours. I then got up feeling a bit better, made breakfast and watched episode 2 of Wolf Hall. Fortunately I was downstairs to hear the postman with my parcels :D. Got changed and went for a walk to clear my head, stopping for a coffee on the way :D. Came home, opened parcels, uploaded photos and sorted cards. Later I went tto the chippy with Dad and the pub for a quick pint. Now curled up on the sofa half watching the TV.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » January 31st, 2015, 10:47 pm

I woke up at 11am. Got up around 1pm and had lunch, then some ice cream for dessert. I spent my whole afternoon on the living room, with my mom, studying History. Around 7pm, I had dinner and turned my laptop on, where I am now. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Buffy » February 1st, 2015, 6:29 am

Woke up and watched a bit of HIMYM. Then I showered and got ready, and headed out with my parents to do some errands. Dad and I dropped mom off at work and we went to shovel his elderly friend's driveway. We then went and bought me a new swimsuit cause I desperately needed one.
After that we stopped by Tim Hortons because I hadn't eaten breakfast. Got a grilled cheese panini and a frozen lemonade. YUM!
We then went to various bookstores looking for a beginners violin book. Got one at the music store. Then went to Chapters where I picked up a few graphic novels. Wheee!
After that I went home... watched more HIMYM. Right before the last 2 episodes I made some eggs and toast, blueberries and grabbed a glass of chocolate milk to drink. I had breakfast for supper!
I then proceeded to watch the rest of HIMYM and became an emotional mess. I'm gonna get ready for bed. This day was too emotional.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tsuki » February 1st, 2015, 8:04 pm

Woke up late, went for a walk, made some soup and generally chilled today.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby HasiraKali » February 3rd, 2015, 3:25 am

Analyzed our benchmark data in the morning. The afternoon was pretty much wasted "planning". My partner teacher was distracted by his student teacher so we didn't actually get much planning done.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby The Spirit of Life » February 3rd, 2015, 3:26 am

Not much. Tried to get some work done, but I haven't been feeling too great. Ugh. I hate being sick.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » February 7th, 2015, 8:43 pm

I woke up around 12 P.M. I stayed in bed, talking to my gf on Facebook, studying, reading and browsing MLK until now, the time I got up to have dinner. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby NaiaRulez » April 13th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Well, today's was a very fun day...:
Morning at school was like everyday... Studying... .-. (Except in Religion class where we watched Matrix XD)
Then at midday at school they gave us that damn History Exam, I though it was harder like I expected, but It actually was easier x3 In maths class our teacher didn't came because he's on the Filippines getting married, and it came a substitute teacher that let us do anything. Also, I have met a girl that sitted next to me and we became friends :3
At afternoon I was in bad mood and I had to help my mom to manage the little girls in dance practice, and we did fight in mid the class :(
Now I'm at home and I need to study for tomorrow's oral Technology exam xD Well, it's better if i get into it as sooner possible :P
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games