What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby HasiraKali » May 10th, 2016, 2:22 am

State standardized testing. Yay.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 10th, 2016, 3:14 am

Moving Chores and packing stuff up here and there then IMVU for fun, to blow off steam. :nalasmile: :kiaraohyeah:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » May 10th, 2016, 11:07 pm

I went to school. After returning, I spent all afternoon surfing the net. Busy day, I know. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gaze » May 11th, 2016, 4:31 am

the pink silk sheet set I ordered from china finally arrived this morning....i threw them on my bed and admired how luxurious they look & then made breakfast in bed 4 my partner....watched Space Jam w/ them & our bud for awhile....then my mom came to visit and we went shopping together. i purchased: an elegant white faux fur rug, a Versace-esque whiskey glass, a hair brush, and a set of 3 LED color-changing candles. then we dined at olive garden, still feeling exhausted frm my food intake....now, here I am, relaxing in the recliner w/ a glass of wine provided by my roommate & her mom, working on the rough draft of a research paper on Asian American activist Yuri Kochiyama while my roomie relaxes on the couch across from me and types up a Facebook event for a Kate Bush karaoke night at our home
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Squeely » May 11th, 2016, 3:20 pm

Got up, fed the kitties dinner a little while after, waited for Riley to get online so we could discuss the new Pokemon Sun and Moon trailer (he's going Sun/Rowlet, I'm going Moon/Litten), chatted with peeps here on MLK, had a bit of an awkward chat with my ex Danny but eh it wasn't that bad, I don't see too much issue with remaining friends with him. Browsed le Internets and sketched some crappy sketches.

Then I did about half an hour or so of yoga, followed by walking around my neighborhood for a couple hours. Saw a skunk, a possum, a large mouse, and an unknown critter (only caught a blur of it running into some bushes). Saw Meemews, Champ, and Jessie, three kitties that live in my neighborhood but aren't mine.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » May 13th, 2016, 12:50 am

[quote="Marizzle"]I went to school. After returning, I spent all afternoon surfing the net. Busy day, I know. :P[/quote]
Again. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 13th, 2016, 4:07 am

Moving packing arranging and resting a little here and there! did that for 8 hours, I'm SO SORE Now!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby HasiraKali » May 13th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Taught photosynthesis.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Marizzle » May 14th, 2016, 2:43 am

Procrastinated... :facepaw:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Shadowfax » May 15th, 2016, 8:47 pm

I had a fairly awesome day today ^_^

I woke up early as it's my brothers (And dads.. eh) birthday so we gave him his presents this morning. He loved the game art book and PS4 game we got him so that was good =3 After that I headed down to town, dropping my fiancé off at work en-route. Popped into a couple of shops for some baby bits, then went into work to collect my new uniform. Had a chat with my work buddies and showed my daughter our animals. Still trying to get her to be more interested in rats than guinea pigs, but no luck so far.

Then I went back home and walked the dogs with the rest of the family today which was nice. We all had lunch and birthday cake for my brother which was nice and whilst the baby had her afternoon nap, I tidied and sorted stuff out. Spent the afternoon with my nan and aunt who came over and we pretty much drank tea and played with the baby xD Come the evening, I picked my fiance up and we all went for an awesome country pub dinner ^_^ My little girl was so well behaved and made alot of people smile as they walked past her with her constant chatting eee <3

Been home for an hour, bebe is asleep and I am just enjoying a cup of tea whilst browsing the net =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games