What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Tsuki » January 13th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Been so very tired today. I just went food shopping and did some cleaning today. I have no energy :(
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » January 28th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Well, I had a pretty crappy day to start with. Went to the doctors regarding my chapped lips and she thinks it COULD be something nasty so i've gotta have a blood test next week. Which is not good... As i have the biggest phobia of needles going. Then she pulls up a load of my medical history and that didn't exactly help, so I left feeling pretty lame -_- Met my bf at the station and he immediately knew what to say to cheer me up. So we headed off to town for the day and had an awesome day shopping. Ate Wagamamas, got most of my Katniss cosplay and he treated me to a few bits which was super sweet of him ^_^ Got home and helped mum with some bits, found a hotel for next months con and now I am just chilling on Skype with the pingas. About to make some graphics too... Which i've been saying i'd do for the last hour lol.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Si-Amber » February 3rd, 2014, 9:45 pm

Got up at 5am, had a coffee and got ready for my course, Headed to the station to get the train with my workmate. We got Gatwick in plenty of time. The course was really interesting. We covered what makes a good manager, what to look for in employees, staff appraisals, getting the best out of staff. Met some really nice people who are on the course with us and bonded over a delicious lunch. We finished about 5pm and headed home where I'm just chilling out for a bit, going to watch an episode of GoT and get an early night as I'm on the early shift tomorrow.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Buffy » February 10th, 2014, 3:42 am

Woke up at a friend's house after a sleepover. Got ready and then their mom took me to youth group and church. Went home and got some breakfast and then went out with my best friend. We drove around and stuff and then went for Chinese food. Came back and watched an episode of McLeod's Daughters and an episode of Modern Family. Now watching a Beatles TV special with mom and dad.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby The Spirit of Life » February 10th, 2014, 3:54 am

Is it bad that I can't remember?
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Ninaroja » February 10th, 2014, 8:12 pm

school was fairly ordinary - Had a driving lesson after school, I'm finally starting to get the hang of the clutch now :cheese: Going to get onto my body circuit ASAP.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lauren » February 11th, 2014, 12:17 am

I woke up early for school (which has been the first full week of school in like forever xD ) and spoke with my friend for a little. During one of my classes, we talked about the 50th anniversary of The Beatles and listened to "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". :) After school, I called my best friend since she wanted to talk to me and see if I want to do anything special for my birthday during the weekend (even though it is today). Afterwards, I walked home to place some letters in the mailbox and took a little nap when I got inside. Here I am. ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spirit of Life » February 11th, 2014, 12:27 am

I lost my mind, skipped all my classes, and finished all of my essays and assignments for the entire semester. There are only six weeks left until I graduate, and with no final exams, I literally have nothing left to do but wait for it all to be over now.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby Lauren » February 17th, 2014, 2:54 am

I finally got to spend some time with my best friend since it's been a long time we've hung out together. She wanted to do something special with me since my birthday was last week. I chose to go to the movies in the city and see Her, which was such a great film and I really loved it. Afterwards, we came back to her house and hung out for a little alone until I had to go home with my mom picking me up. I came home, took a shower, and ate dinner at the table with my parents and grandma. Now, I'm just relaxing. :)
Lauren

Postby The Spirit of Life » February 17th, 2014, 3:23 am

A whooooooole lot of nothing.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games