What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby mamaprince » January 1st, 2014, 2:35 pm

Nothing much. But later I'm going to go to a friends new years eve party.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Tsuki » January 3rd, 2014, 7:10 pm

Did a bit of cleaning, popped down to the village to get my sister a Birthday Balloon for tommorow, did a bit of food shopping and went and had a coffee :cutenala:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » January 3rd, 2014, 8:54 pm

Went to work and met my new DM. She seems ok, but I can't see us being as close as me and Sarah were. My old AM came back today too.. So work was odd. Very odd. On my way home I had to pop into the vets to get Lightning's last bit of medication. She doesn't really need it now, but better safe than sorry. Came home, ranted to mum about Ez then gave my brother a hand on his FF13 file. Now I am just chilling shopping for my Katniss cosplay whilst texting my friend Jamie =)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Lauren » January 4th, 2014, 1:17 am

Luckly, school was cancelled for me since our snowstorm kept us in. :D I woke up as early as 4 AM just to find out on the news and went back to sleep an hour later only to wake up 5 hours afterwards. Today I just mostly helped my mom take down all our Christmas decorations and tree. Afterwards, just cleaned up my room a little and relax.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » January 4th, 2014, 8:45 pm

It's my sister's Birthday today :). So I got up early to give her her card and present. Then when she went out, me and Mum went to pick up her surprise Minion Cake. It's so awesome! We then popped into my Nan's to show her the Cake but as we walked in we could smell gas so we phoned our Uncle (who is an electrian do da) to see if he could smell anything too. He came up and could smell it too but we were worried as my Nan has been feeling dizzy the last few days :/. We called the gas man and he came over, confirmed there was no leak but as my Nan's boiler is old and isn't near an air vent (which is illegal apparently...though she's had it for over 30 years) he had to cap her....so yeh she's without heating now which is worrying. Making sure she was OK, we then popped round to my aunt's for a natter and a brew which was lovely as we haven't done that in a while. Came home much later, popped out to the supermarket, made a sammich and now I'm cleaning....and browsing...and playing my DS. :lol:
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Si-Amber » January 4th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Well because I was up late last night having my first Skype video chat with Shadowfax, Amy & KK (it was so much fun guys! :D), I didn't wake up until gone 11am this morning :D Did my washing, drying and ironing. Popped in to town for a bit to get a few things, but the rain was so heavy and the precinct was flooding, so I didn't stay out long. Came home, watched a few bits, had chippy dinner, packed for tomorrow and now I'm just chilling to some 90s dance tunes.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Lauren » January 5th, 2014, 5:57 am

I woke up early since I go to a class on Saturdays and finished around noon. Afterwards, I went to the bookstore to buy the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie and another store to buy DVDs of the first two seasons of Wilfred and rode back home by train. I watched TV, reorganized by bookshelf and had to remove all my figurines in order to place books there. I hate that I can't find room for them right now. xD

Before I ate dinner, I took a nap and was going to go on the computer, but unfortunately, my internet wasn't working for a couple hours. I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender and Everybody Loves Raymond on TV to keep me occupied. :) Now I'm online again since it is finally working. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » January 12th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Yesterday-Met up with two friends that I hadn't seen in ages. Went for Sushi then went over to the meet that was happening. It was lovely to see people again and catch up :D.

Today-Half asleep today. Went for a walk to the village and just slowly cleaning room. And when I say Slow I mean at a Snail's pace.
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby Ninaroja » January 12th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Went to see Frozen with Francesca. IT WAS SO GOOD.

The only bad part was that we had to go to a 2PM screening, which was full of 50 odd small children who just wouldn't shut up! The ones behind us were particularly annoying: during the deathly silent emotional part at the end of the Climax they were all like "LOL herp-derp everyone's died LOL" and the other was all like "Derp LOL no they aren't."

Ughhhhhh :quit:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Si-Amber » January 13th, 2014, 6:28 pm

I had an awful sleep last night. It was one of those where I wake up seemingly every hour, see it's not time to get up and go back to sleep. Must be a subconscious thing, because it only ever happens when I have an early morning alarm set.
So I woke up at 5am on my first day back at work and wasn't really looking forward to it, due to the obvious tiredness. However, my spirits soon perked up when I got to work and found a note from my manager congratulating me because I have been selected to go on my company's "Shooting Stars" course for people with the potential to develop and progress through the company. It's something that I thought would be nice to do, but I never realised until this morning how much I want to do this. My friend has also been selected and will be on my course, which will be fun and nice because it's an hour train journey to the place where we'll be going to lectures. Was really nice to know the area manager sees potential in me.
Took me ages to calm down from the excitement of that, but I finally managed to get on with my work and it was a very quiet, hassle-free shift. Finished at 3pm, went over to McDonald's for some food and now I'm home, ready to chill out before an early night.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games