What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby juhouh » August 24th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Bought a new wallet and of course beer
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Lauren » August 25th, 2015, 2:34 am

I hung out with my friend for the entire day while attending the third day in our extended program, which only lasts for a week before the semester starts. We had Chinese food for lunch earlier today and we just finished watching Tarzan together in her dorm. She walked with me back to my dorm and now I'm just relaxing alone in my bed. We plan to have another movie night on Friday with Rise of the Guardians since she's never seen it and I'm so happy that I'm gonna watch it again. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FireAndSun » August 25th, 2015, 3:32 am

I was stuck in school for hours. I get to do it all over again tomorrow. Joy.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby HasiraKali » August 25th, 2015, 11:00 pm

I taught a bunch of kids about the type of teamwork I expect in my class using rubber bands, plastic cups, and yarn.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Shadowfax » August 27th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Made some graphics, fed snake and cleaned rats out. Walked to the shop, picked my fiancé up from work then slept for most of the afternoon.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby it means no worries » August 27th, 2015, 8:19 pm

Lazed around the house watching TV
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby NaiaRulez » September 10th, 2015, 10:55 pm

Today I had so much fun! :D
I went at 4pm with the park gang to explore a cave we found Yesterday in Parc Güell's mountain. Well, we entered and we discovered a lot of new things, we also made a video xD (the cave was pretty big and mysterious tho)
When we came out the cave, we had the idea of going to the lookout where there is a little forest to explore. We went to the lil' forest and we tried to do a refuge with sticks and things we found out on the forest and things we brought on the exploring (We didn't make it XD) After this we went to the bunkers, but we lost and we wanted to go back to the mountain. We finally found the way, but then we decided to go to the library (yeah, we change opinion every each second XD)
We got in the library to read books and laugh. A friend had the idea to go to his house and take money to buy some snacks for everyone. After buying the snacks, we went to the little parks in front on the library and we did challenges and throw snacks to the open windows of the houses xD
We eated all the snacks, and then we decided to go to the library again to play with the computers, which it was a little bored for me... :P
Then we went to the library terrace, which is veery big and we played "hide and seek" (My best friend always has to seek xD)
In mid the game, my parents came for me and I went home.
I really had fun today, the funny fact of the gang is that I'm the only girl... And I like it xD It's soo amazing passing time with them :3
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby HasiraKali » September 10th, 2015, 11:00 pm

We made paper airplanes and flew them down the hallway to conduct an experiment investigating if height affects distance.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby PrincessKiara » September 11th, 2015, 8:34 pm

I slept a little later than usual as I wasn`t starting work until noon. Went to work, came home and relaxed before going online.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Carl » September 12th, 2015, 2:55 am

I hung out with my brother and played video games, while IMing the girl I'm in love with for the better part of the day, and now I'm playing Civilization V with my sister and occasionally chatting with Twin. :)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games