What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 24th, 2016, 3:52 am

I basically just slept all day. It was great :D
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Si-Amber » April 24th, 2016, 8:32 pm

After enjoying watching the London Marathon on TV since I was a kid, I decided this year to go and watch it live, as my friend's sister was running. I was originally going with my friend, but my god-gaughter got invited to a party she wanted to go to, so I went up on my own and found a relatively uncrowded spot around the 30km/19mile mark at Canary Wharf. I saw my friend's sister go past (she eventually finished in 4 hours, 40 minutes, which is awesome for her first marathon). I also spotted a few of the celebrity runners including Natalie Dormer (Margaery from Game of Thrones), Judge Rinder (the UK's answer to Judge Judy) and Chris Chittell (Eric Pollard from Emmerdale).

It was a fantasic atmosphere. I loved how people were cheering on complete strangers and encouraging runners who were struggling. I was clapping so much I gave myself a repetitive strain injury in my wrist! Also, after standing in the same place for over 3 hours, walking a large part of the journey back through the city because the Underground was so overcrowded and having to stand for two thirds of my journey home on an overcrowded train, I almost feel like I've run a marathon myself!

Which is quite good, because I need an early night before I get up an hour early at 4am in the morning to watch the new season of Game of Thrones before I go to work. Which reminds me, I need to set my Sky+ to record it at 2am.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » April 24th, 2016, 9:15 pm

^ Glad you had a good day, Si :)

Today has been ok. Went to the park this morning with my partner and our daughter. Then we popped in to see my partners dad which was nice. Came home, made some lunch and when little one was asleep, we ordered our wedding invites aswell as researched some caterers. Spent most of the afternoon playing with the bebe and doing housework, now I am chilling on my laptop for a while before heading to bed shortly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » April 26th, 2016, 1:04 am

Since today was a national holiday here in Portugal, I didn't have classes! I ended up waking up extra late, at 14h, then quickly having lunch. After it, I spent most of my day working on a few school projects/essays, on my fursuit and listening to music. I also watched the "new" OUAT episode (5x14) that aired on TV. Just another lazy day. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 26th, 2016, 4:10 am

I went to go see The Jungle Book. It was fantastic. I still can't believe that everything in that film was CGI except for the kid.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Tsuki » April 26th, 2016, 6:28 pm

Got up, sorted washing out, went to our local chocolate factory to book a table for my Mum's Birthday, bought some chocolate, walked back and got caught in the snow, grabbed a coffee from MDs while I waited for the snow to go, walked home....and that's it :lol:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby HasiraKali » April 26th, 2016, 11:06 pm

Day 2 of field trip week. We're visiting a space mission simulator. I'd like it to not be a simulator for some of my kids. :P
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Simbaholikov » May 2nd, 2016, 12:19 am

Went to the local nature park to do some volunteering with Kops, found out it was actually a warzone with multiple dead animals lying around- okay no, but there were some dead fawns along with some other creatures, one savaged by a fox and the other by disease we think. Returned home and shot some crossbow targets and had dinner, then went for a walk in the forest. Not a bad day. :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » May 2nd, 2016, 12:29 am

Went to Sea World's food festival again. I had a prickly pear margarita which was REALLY tasty. I almost got another. :p

Now I'm getting ready to make dinner and sort through the photos I took today.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Marizzle » May 2nd, 2016, 1:22 am

I mainly worked on my fursuit...again. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games