What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby HasiraKali » April 29th, 2014, 2:27 am

Taught a bunch of crazy 7th graders about weathering, erosion, and deposition.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » May 1st, 2014, 1:53 pm

Just doodled while waiting for a delivery. Oh and caught up with GoT and Corrie.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Athena » May 5th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Been at school all day, now I'm home and hoping to draw, talk to my friends, and do somethings around the house with my mom until I have to sleep xP Going to have a busy day ;)
Alice: I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Thank you Nilla for the siggy~
Athena
Nuka! Where's Kovu?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Did you leave him out there on his own again?

Nickname(s): Vitani, Atha
Pride Points: 1

Postby Tsuki » May 5th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Tidied room a bit, went to Costco, had lunch and....that's it.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » May 5th, 2014, 6:43 pm

I'm at home today cause of the bank holiday - should have spent the day revising but haven't. I'll do some after dinner. I did do a ton of piano practice though, which is good I guess :/
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Athena » May 6th, 2014, 5:38 pm

Chores, homework, and testing. Wow...I'm having a boring day so far
Alice: I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Thank you Nilla for the siggy~
Athena
Nuka! Where's Kovu?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Did you leave him out there on his own again?

Nickname(s): Vitani, Atha
Pride Points: 1

Postby Lauren » May 10th, 2014, 1:44 am

I went to school as usual and went through the day fairly okay. I stayed after school for an hour since I was supposed to have a meeting but found out it was cancel, which got me a little mad. I went to go ride the train back home but found out that I couldn't take my usual ride since someone committed suicide by jumping onto the track. The station was very crowded and after I asked a lady next to me about the commotion, I was in shock about the person's death. I stood for five minutes figuring out another way back home, which ended up having to cross to the other side of the street , take two trains, and a bus back home. I got home fine and ate dinner. I just finished watching Game of Thrones and now I'm just listening to music.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » May 17th, 2014, 12:47 pm

^ sounds like a rough day :(

Well so far today I've been rowing (in the quad. Kezia was steering/coxing, it went pretty well :) ) I ate a cheese toastie and I'll listen to music for 10ish minutes and then go do more revision
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 31st, 2014, 7:28 pm

Woke up, went on computer, ate breakfast, went back on computer, and now waiting for my grandma to come back home.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby The Spirit of Life » June 10th, 2014, 3:14 am

I went to the aquarium :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games