What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 16th, 2016, 2:38 am

Met up with some friends, read some research papers, played Pokemon Go, watched the news, got sad about the situations in France and Turkey.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » July 17th, 2016, 7:57 pm

Came back home from camping. It was tiring, but so worth it. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 23rd, 2016, 2:17 am

Woke up at my friend's place, came home, ate, and now, here I am :P
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Scott » August 1st, 2016, 11:09 am

I made a presentation about the Lion King. I used a template from this site. Honestly it was flawless
Scott

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Tsuki » August 2nd, 2016, 6:29 pm

Got my new phone today :D. That's about it :lol:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » August 3rd, 2016, 12:05 am

I went out with xKendo, to the shopping center! Yay for Disney Store! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby XoX » August 14th, 2016, 6:12 pm

I woke up, and walked my dogs.
I also joined this forum!

The more exciting things I do happen during the evening :P
XoX

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Marizzle » August 15th, 2016, 12:25 am

Went out with my mom and used the time to Pokéhunt, too. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Shadowfax » August 15th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Today's been nice, but probably the last day off we all have together for a week and a half. We went to the park to feed the birds. My fiancé got attacked by pigeons and they even fed from his hands which made our little girl mega excited! Lol. Dropped in to see my brother in law and father in law to be :B

Then we came back for a late lunch then took bebe down the beach for the first time! ^^ was a blast!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby HasiraKali » August 16th, 2016, 12:34 am

Worked in my classroom. I'm so glad they're giving us more time to get things ready this year.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games