What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Carl » May 28th, 2016, 4:13 am

Got up, had some food, watched The Amazing World of Gumball, went to work, came home, ate food, watched The Amazing World of Gumball.... this is my life now lol.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 30th, 2016, 2:45 am

Got up, took a shower, spent all afternoon browsing through Twitter and Facebook or watching Game of Thrones, had dinner, finished my essay and now I'm in bed, reading fanfics. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Shadowfax » May 30th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Did a load of housework, went and watched my friend down at the local yearly horse show. Helped her for a while, then took some photos of her in the ring. We stayed for a while after to catch up with friends before heading home as baby needed lunch. Did some wedding research whilst baby napped, had dinner then put bebe to bed. Now I am just chilling waiting for my partner to finish his food so we can watch Thrones :P
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Rollo » June 1st, 2016, 6:33 pm

Ate breakfast, had my shower, browsed online for clothes to wear over my birthday weekend; managed to order a couple of things I liked. Got my Millies Cookies order delivered and indulged in that sweet thang 8-) Finally received my tattoo price estimate (and was super pleased with it) and scheduled a trip into the shop on Saturday to book my appointment. Also hoovered my room, and endured this endless period pain. Hopefully tomorrow will be a slightly more comfortable day.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Gaze » June 2nd, 2016, 1:08 am

got up real early and went to school for the first time in a week.....got out of class an hour early....hit the library and finished up all the tasks I needed to do on campus for my final portfolio. got home, where I was greeted w/ the sight of my roommates, friend, and gf all sitting in the yard eating the home-cooked breakfast they made together while I was gone (~": <3

spent awhile doing dishes, cleaning kitchen, and rearranging furniture w/ everyone. we got the living room looking REAL nice. ate some leftover baked potato soup and rolls, took my rent check to the post office, and now am browsing the net before I attempt to finish everything for my portfolio.....

and then l8r tonight, making a beautiful angelic two-tier vegan white cake w/ my roommate for my gf's bday!! the tiers will be separated by four grecian columns. wowza! also gotta make their bday card and arrange the gift in a bag....I'm giving them 'gummo' on VHS and a pearlescent white marbled switchblade
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Marizzle » June 2nd, 2016, 1:16 am

Got up, had lunch then spent the afternoon either surfing the net, watching GoT or planning stuff for London. Around 20h, I had dinner and watched more GoT. Now, I'm here, browsing MLK and Twitter. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Rollo » June 3rd, 2016, 3:23 pm

Spent the majority of the day with my adorable mum. We went to a party shop and ordered my birthday balloon arrangements, then headed into the town centre and got our nails and eyebrows done. I haven't had my nails done in forever and I'm surprised by how much I like it. We also picked up a piece of jewellery and a card for my aunt's birthday and a card and chocolates for my cousin-in-law's. After that we ventured to a tanning place and I got a spray tan for the first time, only to streak the tan on my left leg when we came home and set up my pup's paddling pool. But I'd do anything for a happy pup :P ;)

I think I'll spend the rest of the night cooling down, hopefully doing some writing at some point and enjoying my Domino's when it eventually arrives. :D
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Gaze » June 4th, 2016, 5:55 am

first real non-training day of work!! I was really terrified at first but it ended up being pretty chill.....made a LOT of salads....and had an amazing discounted employee meal to reward myself afterwards.... then I spent the rest of the day feeling unbearably anxious because we are on extremely thin ice with the landlords and could possibly be evicted in 10 days....cleaned the house intensely to soothe myself....and hung out w roommates and gf
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Carl » June 4th, 2016, 6:20 am

I got up, registered for and scheduled the MAT test, ordered some comic books, watched some AWoG, faffed about on MLK, played with my brother's kitten, went to work, came home, got food, watched some more Gumball, talked to my parents for a bit and killed MLK's chat like 4 times. That was my day. :D
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » June 4th, 2016, 9:31 pm

Read fanfics, ate, surfed the net...nothing much, honestly. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games