What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby Carl » July 2nd, 2015, 2:55 am

I surfed the web for a while this morning, listened to the TV for a while when my sister was watching it, talked to her and my parents in passing, designed a pony, IM'd some friends, watched an episode of The Walking Dead, and now I'm chilling, about to ask my dad if he'll play Civ V with me.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby HasiraKali » July 3rd, 2015, 1:15 am

Went to the zoo with my parents and sister to celebrate my birthday. It was fun.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 4th, 2015, 1:52 am

Slept.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Carl » July 4th, 2015, 2:32 am

Went to the store with my family, worked out, started installing my apps on my new phone, took a shower, and now I'm about to watch an episode of The Walking Dead with my parents.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby HasiraKali » July 4th, 2015, 2:44 am

Continued setting up my new laptop and worked on sorting music and photos from my old one.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby it means no worries » July 5th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Sun bathed, worked out and read a book
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby FlipMode » July 5th, 2015, 8:13 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]Sun bathed, worked out and read a book[/quote]

That. And went to work. And then made dinner lol.
Life is good, as always. :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 7th, 2015, 2:24 am

Got a new laptop :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Lauren » July 7th, 2015, 3:03 am

I had a doctors appointment this morning and I had a blood test. After coming home, I just re-watched the rest of season 5 of How I Met Your Mother and took a nap.
Lauren

Postby it means no worries » July 8th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Took a test and signed a bunch of paper work saying that im not an unstable maniac who is going to run everyone over and that i can drive a year early :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games