What did you do today?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What did you do today?

Postby The Spirit of Life » November 2nd, 2014, 1:09 am

I cleaned pretty much all day. It was long overdue. There was so much dust! Yuck. But now I'm watching the hockey game, so it's all good :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Shadowfax » November 2nd, 2014, 9:16 pm

Attended Wyntercon with Si, my partner, brother and sister ^_^ Had a blast.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby The Spirit of Life » November 3rd, 2014, 1:12 am

Mostly just slept. I've been so tired the past couple of days, and I'm not really sure why.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Buffy » November 10th, 2014, 7:21 am

I went to church and enjoyed a wonderful Remembrance Day service. Then I went to Tim Hortons with my father, my grandmother and my aunt. After that my Dad and I took a walk through the woods, and then went Christmas shopping at Wal-Mart. I then proceeded to eat some Chinese food, and watches a few episodes of Girl Meets World. I then spent a few hours playing The Sims. And now I'm going to bed. Well... I'll be reading some Lemony Snicket first. Hehe!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » November 10th, 2014, 8:22 am

As it's 1 AM, this will be what I did yesterday, but whatever.

First, I watched Bambi 2, then I made up with the GF after a nasty fight we've been having for a few days. Then I worked on some characters for an RP I'm going to do. I then did some drawings I needed to get done, which took quite a while, then went in the kitchen to help mom cook. Chatted with my gf off and on throughout the day. My mom got me the LEGO Harry Potter games through Steam while they were on sale for $5 each as an early Christmas gift, so I installed them and checked to make sure they'd both run. I did my German homework, and finished the essay we were assigned a while back. Tried to sleep for an hour, but failed, and since I have to be up early, I decided to just pull an all-nighter. Then I explained the details of my Vitani/Kiara fic/theory to someone on another forum (not even dedicated to TLK, lol) who'd asked about them and posted on my RP. And now, I'm sitting in bed with my computer, having just eaten some ramen noodles, listening to the 80s channel and just trying to pass the time for a couple more hours, lol.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » November 17th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Got up, saw my partner off to work, packed, filled Jet's water bowl up and gave him a treat as I was leaving, got on train back to Manchester, grabbed a bagel and coffee for lunch, came home, put washing in, unpacked, had tea with folks and now just browsing the webs.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Tsuki » November 29th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Bump?

This weekend has been rather hectic and Pokemon fuelled. Missed my Pokemon game delivery on Thursday due to a Hospital Appointment so waited around all day yesterday for it...which turned up at 4pm! FUUU!! I then rushed to get ready for the Pokemon party at Manchester Uni. It was small but it was nice to catch up with a few people and try the Pokemon themed Cocktails :yummy:

Today, as I am a main member of Streetpass Manchester I went into town to help distribute an ingame feature to as many people as possible who will then pass it on and so on and so forth. But it has been a loooooooong and busy day. Mega fun though :excited:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » November 29th, 2014, 10:33 pm

Was kind of sick but i'm feeling better now. Going to play smash bros soon.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » November 29th, 2014, 10:48 pm

Played in the snow with my bro.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Lauren » January 24th, 2015, 4:50 am

I went to school today and I'm happy that it was a very easy day for me since it was the last day of the fall-winter semester. I finished all my finals this week and now, I'm about halfway through my senior year of high school. I cannot believe how fast it's going. During Film History, my class finally finished watching Alien 3, which sucked by the way and I hated how Ripley had to die in the end. The movie was no where near as good as the first two, which was disappointing. After school, I went to Barnes & Noble to buy Life of Pi by Yann Martel since it's on my to-read list. There are a few more that I'm going to buy, but I'll probably do that sometime next week. My ride back home on the train was a little annoying since there were some delays for about 20 minutes and I was squished in while I was feeling hot. Afterwards, I got home around 4:30 PM, took a shower, and ate lasagna for dinner, which was great.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games