Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby Marizzle » April 27th, 2016, 1:38 am

Muy, muy parecido! Yo, que soy Portuguesa, he aprendido a hablar Español en un nível aceptable somente viendo la tele, cuando yo era una niña. Personalmente, yo no creo que el Espanol sea una lengua muy difícil. Pero, de acuerdo con lo que sé, es más fácil para los portugueses aprender el español que viceversa...no sé si es verdad. :chuckle:

(Very, very similar! I, who is Portuguese, learned to speak Spanish at an acceptable level simply by watching TV, when I was a child. Personally, I don't think Spanish is a very difficult language. But, according to what I know, it's easier for Portuguese to learn Spanish than vice versa...I don't know if it's true.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby it means no worries » April 27th, 2016, 6:54 pm

Cette conversation est généralement inactif

(This thread is usually inactive)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » April 27th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Yep, isso é verdade.

(Yep, that's true.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Sigurd » April 30th, 2016, 9:50 pm

Ich habe gehört das die Portugisische Aussprache ist schweriger als die Spanische Ausprache. Das kann es erklären warum es ist schweriger für Spanische Leute Portugisisch zu verstehen als es ist für Portugisische Spanisch zu verstehen.

(I've heard the Portuguese pronounciation is more complex than Spanish. That could explain why it's for Portuguese people to understand Spanish than it is for Spanish people to understand Portuguese)
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » April 30th, 2016, 11:05 pm

E ouviste muito bem! A pronúncia da língua Portuguesa é, sem dúvida, mais complexa do que a Espanhola - a quantidade de sons presentes no Português é relativamente grande em comparação ao Espanhola. :)

(And you've heard correctly! The pronunciation of the Portuguese language is, without doubt, more complex than the Spanish one - the quantity of sounds present in Portuguese are relatively big in comparison to Spanish.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Sigurd » May 2nd, 2016, 7:34 pm

Precis som danska anses vara svårare än svenska och norska

(Just as Danish is said to be harder than Swedish and Norwegian)
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » May 2nd, 2016, 8:25 pm

Yep, eu também ouvi isso. :P

(Yep, I've also heard that.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Ninaroja » May 8th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Je dois écrire une dissertation du multilingualisme dans les pays francophones, mais... je ne sais pas ce dont je dois écrire....

Tengo que esribir un ensayo sobre el multilingüismo en paises francophonicos, pero... no sé lo que debo escribir...

(I have to write an essay about multilingualism in francophonic countries,but... I don't know what I should write about...)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » May 10th, 2016, 1:38 am

Eu tenho uma frequência de Alemão amanhã. Se a passar, não estarei em qualquer risco de chumbar à cadeira...é demasiado stress. :ugh:

(I have a German exam tomorrow. If I pass it, I won't be in any risks of failing the subject...it's too much stress.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby it means no worries » May 10th, 2016, 5:26 pm

^Удачи!
(good luck!)
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to The Den