Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby Sigurd » July 27th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Var har du lärt dig svenska, TheSassyNala?

Where have you learned Swedish, TheSassyNala?
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » August 4th, 2015, 1:02 am

Bem...eu fui de férias para a Bélgica e só voltei hoje, por isso estou um bocado perdida aqui no assunto. O que se passa por aqui? :lol:

(Well...I went on vacation to Belgium and I've only returned today, so I'm a bit lost in the subject here. What's up around here?)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gemini » August 4th, 2015, 1:49 am

Marizzle, yo pienso que este es en portugues. Podrias decirme si es y algo de que los personajes estan hablando? xD Lo siento por no estar en este thread por siempre. lol

(Marizzle, I think that this is in Portuguese. Could you tell me if it is and kind of what the characters are talking about? xD Sorry for not being in this thread for forever. lol)

[quote="Tora"]
[/quote]
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » August 4th, 2015, 2:14 am

Na verdade, esse vídeo está em Catalão. Lamento, mas não percebo muito bem a língua quando esta é falada - percebo-a melhor quando é escrita. :lol:

(Actually, that video is in Catalan. I apologize, but I do not understand the language very well when it is spoken - I understand better when it's written.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Sigurd » August 9th, 2015, 6:14 am

hablar espanol, Marizzle?

Do you speak Spanish, Marizzle?
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » August 9th, 2015, 1:11 pm

Sí, yo hablo algun Español. :)

(Yes, I speak some Spanish.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby NaiaRulez » August 13th, 2015, 12:26 pm

[quote="Simbaist"]Var har du lärt dig svenska, TheSassyNala?

Where have you learned Swedish, TheSassyNala?[/quote]
No se si això pot sorprendre, però des de petita m'ha encantat aprendre idiomes per mi sola, així com Hebreu (sí, alucinant eh? XD) y Suec. Abans a mi em fascinaba l'Hebreu, recordo que fa 6 anys (Llavors tenía 7 anys XD) em vaig apuntar a cursos d'Hebreu en línea y encara segueixen enviant-me missatges per correu XD La veritat es que pel Suec em va donar una temporada, se dir molt poca cosa (ja=sí, hej=hola, har=tenir, etc...) Fins i tot em savia la canço de 'No puc esperar a ser rei' en TOTS els idiomes de memoria, sí ja heu sentit, TOTS. XD
---
I don't know if this can surprise you, but since I was even younger I loved to learn languages by myself, like Hebrew (yup, awesome isn't it? XD) and Swedish. Hebrew was fascinating to me, I still remember I registered on some Hebrew online classes about 6 years ago (I was 7 years old then XD) and they're sending me notifications of the site yet XD Sincerely, I learned Swedish only for a season, I know only some words (ja=yes, hej=hello, har=have, etc...) Even I learned the 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' in EVERY EACH language by heart, yes, what have you heard, EVERY EACH language. XD
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Marizzle » August 13th, 2015, 12:40 pm

[quote="TheSassyNala"]Even I learned the 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' in EVERY EACH language by heart, yes, what have you heard, EVERY EACH language. XD[/quote]
Somos parecidas, então. Fiz exactamente a mesma coisa. Era uma obceção total. :lol:

(We're similar, then. I did exactly the same thing. It was a complete obsession.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby NaiaRulez » August 13th, 2015, 12:46 pm

Germaneees! XD Però en serio, molt ben fet ja que així aprens més i et pot servir pel futur :)
---
Sisteeers! XD But really, that's so good because then you learn more and it can be useful for a future :)
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Marizzle » August 13th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Yeeeep! :hug2: :lol: Concordo plenamente. Eu aprendi imenso vocabulário de diversas línguas através de músicas da Disney. :)

(Yeeep! I totally agree. I learned a lot of vocabulary from various languages through Disney songs.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to The Den