Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby Ninaroja » October 26th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Espero que mis companeros de piso no vayan a estar demasiaso tristes cuando les digan a ellos que no estoy quedándome aquí.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Sigurd » October 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]Espero que mis companeros de piso no vayan a estar demasiaso tristes cuando les digan a ellos que no estoy quedándome aquí.[/quote]

Vad betyder det?

What does that mean?
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » November 3rd, 2014, 3:08 am

[quote="Simbaist"][quote="Ninaroja"]Espero que mis companeros de piso no vayan a estar demasiaso tristes cuando les digan a ellos que no estoy quedándome aquí.[/quote]

Vad betyder det?

What does that mean?[/quote]

"I hope my flatmates won't be too sad when I tell them that I'm not staying here"

:(

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » January 28th, 2015, 8:04 pm

Oh, eu não sabia que havia um tópico especificamente para línguas estrangeiras! Se calhar, assim, finalmente poderei melhorar o meu Alemão e progredir no meu Holandês, que ainda é básico. Alguém aqui fala alguma das duas línguas?

Oh, I didn't know that there was a topic specifically for foreign languages! Maybe, this way, I can finally improve my German and make progress on my Dutch, that still is basic. Does anyone here speak any of the two languages?

:D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby juhouh » January 29th, 2015, 2:33 am

Jep, kiitos kun nostit tän aiheen takas eloon ;)

(Yep, thanks for bringing this topic back alive)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Marizzle » January 29th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Não tens de quê! É sempre bom ter um tópico para línguas estrangeiras, apenas...! :) Falas Finlandês, eu adorava saber Finlandês ;-;

(You're welcome! It's always good to have a topic for foreign languages, only...! You speak Finnish, I'd love to know Finnish ;-;)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Ninaroja » January 29th, 2015, 6:56 pm

Me encantaba este tema - estoy muy alegria de que este activo otra vez :D

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Marizzle » January 29th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Perdón por la pregunta, pero de qué hablamos aquí, en realidad? Es como un "chat box"? Yo solo he traído el tópico de vuelta porque me pareció interesante, pero no sé lo que debo hacer aquí. Me siento como una idiota. :lol:

PS: Perdón si mi Español es malo, pero yo nunca he tenido clases de lo mismo, yo simplemente lo oía en la televisión cuando era pequeña. :innocent:

(I'm sorry for the question, but what do we speak about in here, actually? Is it like a "chat box"? I just brought the topic back because I found it interesting, but I don't know what to do here. I feel like an idiot.

PS: I'm sorry if my Spanish is bad, but I've never had had classes of it, I simply used to hear it on TV when I was little.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Ninaroja » January 29th, 2015, 7:19 pm

People tend to just write random stuff in here in languages that they know how to speak besides English - it's kinda like "what are you thinking right now" I guess.

And that's pretty good Spanish! I always wondered how Portuguese natives felt about it/if it was very easy to pick up (I can read very basic Portuguese even though I've never had a lesson - a lot of it is very similar looking to Spanish)

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Carl » January 29th, 2015, 7:34 pm

Marizzle, ich kann Deutsch, ja. Nicht so gut, aber kann ich. Die Grammatik ist sehr schwierig für mich. :/

(Marizzle, I can speak German, yes. Not so good, but I can. The grammar is very difficult for me.)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to The Den