Your Favorite Villian

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Your Favorite Villian

Postby Woeler » November 1st, 2011, 7:09 pm

Scar is COOL!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby DGFone » November 2nd, 2011, 8:21 am

Scar. But he comes second. Who can be worse (or better, depending on how you look at it?)
Kane!

Sorry, Scar. You might be able to sing and form the Hyena Third Reich, but Kane already did that. And he can change the entire Earth environment.

Scar: Be prepared - 9/10
Kane: No, I'm not God. But I am a close second. - VILLAIN OVERLOAD/10
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby MissAmberMarie » November 2nd, 2011, 8:39 am

Scar =D

But as a kid, I used to be terrified of Cruella DaVil =P
Made by MissAmyMarie ;D
I belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Our daring, nerve and chivalry,
Set us Gryffindors apart

Made by me! =D
MissAmberMarie
I'm a Nala Fan =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RAWR! <3

Nickname(s): Missy, Amber, Amber Marie
Pride Points: 5

Postby CrazyNuka » November 13th, 2011, 8:21 pm

My top fav villains ^^ Yea xD It changed.

1. Scar from the Lion King
2. Zira from the Lion King 2
3. Discord from MLP: FIM
4. Rattlesnake Jake from Rango
5. Baridi from Savu0211 comics from DA
6. Carface from All Dogs Go To Heaven

Theirs a lot more but here my current list so far :)
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby tyronepines » November 13th, 2011, 10:35 pm

My favorite villain is Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas! :ohyeah2: He's awesome, even though his insides creeped me out a bit.
tyronepines

Pride Points: 59

Postby CanyonFox » November 14th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Scar. I even liked him when I was really little, although then that was mostly because I thought he was cute. :lol:
"Ah yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it."
CanyonFox
Simba Enthusiast

You gotta put your past behind you.

Pride Points: 3

Postby Noah » November 27th, 2011, 5:55 am

Animation
*Scar (probably my favorite) and Zira
*Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda
*The Heffalumps and Woozles from Winnie the Pooh

Live Action
*Howard Payne (Dennis Hopper) from Speed
*Harry Lime's Killer from The Third Man
*The Fire from The Towering Inferno :lol:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Maleficent » November 27th, 2011, 4:43 pm

I have more to add. xD I also like Cruella, that queen from Snow White, and Maleficent. <3
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby AdAstrα » November 27th, 2011, 5:56 pm

The queen from Snow White STILL scares the crap outta me when she turns into a witch :O And Maleficent is scaryyyy. Great villains though! Very evil and twisted.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby VitaniOutsider » December 11th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Scar because he is awesome!
~VitaniOutsider

My Current RPs:

Freedom OC Pride

Gift from Feathertail coming soon!

VitaniOutsider

I fail at chatting!

Nickname(s): VO, Vitani
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games