What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Carl » September 27th, 2016, 8:31 pm

You never have just one. That's how you stay as sane as you can. You rely too heavily on one person or one pet, and when you lose 'em, you lose you, too. That's why family and friends mean to me what they do, and that's why it's hard for me to give up on people even when they obviously don't want to be a part of my people. It doesn't take many. Just more than one.

No, I haven't lost anyone just now. Just thinking about stuff and thangs.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » September 27th, 2016, 8:51 pm

[quote="Buffy"]Okay, Mom came into my room with a game plan when it comes to the dog. We're gonna take him to the vet to get him flea treated. We're gonna tear up the carpets in the living room and in my room. And I have to put all my stuffed animals and clothing etc in the dryer. And then once he's flea treated we're taking him to a groomer to deal with his matted fur.[/quote]

Sounds like a good plan of action. Flea foggers are pretty good for treating the house. And good idea on a vet stength flea treatment. They work the best and kill the flea eggs too as appose to just the live ones. Fleas like to hide round the skirting boards so make sure if you're using spray to get the nasty little parasites there too! Good luck, it may take a week or two, but you'll know your breaking the flea cycle as the fleas get smaller :) then poof! They'll be gone!

Carl - Mega hugs to you, I hope you feel better soon dude! <3

I have totally married the right man. Husband brings me wine home as I've had the last 24 hours from hell. I need to start saying no.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » September 27th, 2016, 8:55 pm

I sure hope they don't schedule me to work later than I'm supposed to today. I really don't feel like working right now anyway, but I have to.

I hate this job so much, I'm on the verge of actually quitting. I'm surprised no one's fired me yet, honestly, based on how irritated they get with me. I've gotten to the point where, every time I do something that might get me fired, I embrace it, like "They can fire me. I don't care." And then I think of what other ways I could get fired. Of course, I don't put those into practice, but still. The fact that I think that way shows how much I hate it. The only real benefit it has is that I'm making money. Nothing else. I hate it so much....
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Tsuki » September 27th, 2016, 8:58 pm

Wow my arms and legs are uber painful tonight :/. Not good.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Gemini » September 27th, 2016, 9:16 pm

I'm actually weirdly excited. My dad saw me last weekend (kind of a big deal since I only see him like two or three times a year) and I kind of bugged him to teach me more survival skills. He basically said that over the summer we could go camping with tarps and build fires again, and we could even buy a rabbit together, too. I just hope he doesn't forget about that last bit since I've always wanted to learn that from him.

I mean, obviously I've seen animals get slaughtered and prepared before but I've never actually done it myself. Will definitely be useful for the hunting and camping trips I have always dreamed of having after college.

Now if only I knew where my damn survival knife/metal match went off to... :forgetit:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » September 27th, 2016, 9:22 pm

@Kay Thanks. I will. It'll pass. Always does.

@Elsa I don't even hate my job but some days I go in and find myself wishing they'd fire me and thinking "if I just chucked all these dishes onto the floor, they'd definitely sack me," but of course I don't act on that either. A lot of times work is like that. It can be pretty crumby.

@Tsuki I hope you feel better soon. It sucks being in pain like that.

@Twin That sounds awesome. I would love if there was someone around who could teach me, but I'm just gonna have to read stuff and watch tutorials of some kind I s'pose. Hope you have a good time and learn a lot.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Cheezi » September 27th, 2016, 11:45 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I didn't see the political debates last night but from what I can gather Trump was like an unhinged, angry toddler[/quote]
So... nothing out of the ordinary then? :/
---

Gotta love these 60 MPH winds. :gasp: Winter is coming...
"That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind.
The time is always right to do the right thing".

My Q&A
Cheezi
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Who You Are~

Pride Points: 5

Postby Marizzle » September 27th, 2016, 11:46 pm

...I didn't even realize that we were this close to the date. Wow! :zukazama:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » September 28th, 2016, 3:33 am

I dislike having to wake up early in the morning.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Carl » September 28th, 2016, 4:56 am

Dagger... I actually mean it this time. I will level you up enough to use your Eidolons before I'm supposed to. And you will teach that one boss such a lesson. And hopefully spend the rest of the game way over leveled.

We're level 16 already, still haven't left Dali for Lindblum.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games