What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Gemini » June 29th, 2016, 3:28 pm

[quote="Kops"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]MFW my mom is threatening my dad with a lawyer now over stuff. :unsatisfied: Like seriously can we just not thanks.

On another note it's been ten years since they divorced now, thank god! Still wish it had happened sooner, but whatever. Just a little perk of being me and being with parents who should never have been together. lmao[/quote]

Lucky. Mine still are in a horrid and worthless marriage 20+ years later. Good job. :nukannoyed: [/quote]

I'm sorry to hear that. :/ Mine were also married for 20+ years (22?) but at least they knew when to stop. lmao

Though tbh if they had stayed together that would have been really damaging and I feel like someone would have gotten hurt since things were starting to get violent. So yeah I feel really lucky that we were able to get out of that in time.

Like I said though, I still wish it had happened sooner because there are some effects of it that never really go away, y'know? :thoughtful2:

Plus I still have to deal with stuff like this. Ugh. Really hope my mom doesn't bring it up when I see her on Thursday because I really don't want to get involved and whenever she says anything about my dad I get really distressed and defensive... :s

Like sorry but he's kind of the one person I had growing up so could you please not say negative things about him? Thanks.

------

Really wish the two of us could have talked more yesterday. The story is coming along so well and I love our characters. All of them.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Regulus » June 29th, 2016, 4:12 pm

I have to get ready to leave for class in an hour...

Which means I get an hour to colonize more planets from where I left off at 3am last night. Oh God, Stellaris is addicting.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Queen Elsa » June 29th, 2016, 4:40 pm

So many ideas for stuff, so little time to do them. But what should I do today? :think:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » June 29th, 2016, 4:56 pm

Natalie makes Elphaba sound so much younger. I actually like her voice and singing style, but she doesn't remind me of Elphaba... :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » June 29th, 2016, 5:00 pm

Maybe I should write that scene in her viewpoint. Explore it a little bit. But will it be enough?
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » June 29th, 2016, 5:23 pm

If I did that, I'd have to start world building from scratch. That's not what I should do. I need to leave most of that stuff as is and just work with adjusting the plot/etc.

:thoughtful2:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 29th, 2016, 5:24 pm

Some victim complexes are so strong they overtake all aspects of someone's reality.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » June 29th, 2016, 6:15 pm

This fanfic is so perfect it will be the death of me.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Marizzle » June 29th, 2016, 6:26 pm

So Alycia's currently in Europe? Hum. I wonder if there's any chance she'll be attending our Comic Con... :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FireAndSun » June 29th, 2016, 6:30 pm

It feels kind of weird to be back home after being gone for several days.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games