What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Carl » February 7th, 2016, 9:09 am

I hate that woman. I hate how angry I am. She wasted so much of my time and in her absence continues to do so unfairly.

I just want to sleep.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Squeely » February 7th, 2016, 9:11 am

[quote="lelizwe"]This movie is really not for me. I've always wondered what the appeal of the Disney Princess movies were. It's almost always the same formula. Don't people get bored? :huh10:[/quote]
I never tire of Disney princess movies. That's just classic Disney for me.

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I strongly believe that my blood pressure being higher than it ought to be is a result of stress. My family members probably don't even realize how stressed I am just on account of the mice and my useless arm.[/quote]
Man I wish I could teleport myself to you for a hug and my cats to you to get rid of the mice :hug2:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carl » February 7th, 2016, 9:14 am

^ Thanks; my cat actually hunts them, but there's still too many. The other 4 cats we have just ignore them... my dog used to get one occasionally, but now she's handicapped, so... it's pretty much just the one cat doing anything atm. We're planning to get more traps when we can. Maybe this week?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » February 7th, 2016, 9:38 am

Lovely smiles this morning ^-^ Definely the best thing to wake up to.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Braveheart » February 7th, 2016, 11:11 am

I have to go outside for maybe 1 to 2 hours, I don't know...
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Shadowfax » February 7th, 2016, 12:17 pm

Quiet day today, though going for a nice long walk later with the dogs.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » February 7th, 2016, 1:19 pm

Going outdoors in a cow onesie rocks! :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Braveheart » February 7th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Sometimes, waiting for RP responses get annoying & frustrating. :x
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Marizzle » February 7th, 2016, 3:04 pm

What's the problem in going to Amsterdam? She doesn't like it? :?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » February 7th, 2016, 3:50 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]Sometimes, waiting for RP responses get annoying & frustrating. :x[/quote]

Are you talking about our RP? If so, then I'm really sorry. I forgot to tell you I was heading off, since I was too tired last night.
---
I have a lot of schoolwork to do, but I won't be home for most of the day to work on it. How am I going to do this?
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games