What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Shadowfax » July 6th, 2015, 1:30 pm

^ I am so sorry to hear that =(
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » July 6th, 2015, 2:09 pm

I wonder what's on those charts she made us. I am really not looking forward to going to her house anymore. I wish I could skip it all. But at least I only have a month and a half before school starts when I can finally get away.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby SophieCub » July 6th, 2015, 6:36 pm

[quote="Spike"]My grandad is now refusing to eat, drink or take his meds in hospital now. He just wants to die. Mum told me this morning that he'll never be able to come home. Don't think i'll ever see him again. :([/quote]

Big hugs Si!! <3 Can't imagine what you're going through, I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Gemini » July 6th, 2015, 7:13 pm

[quote="Spike"]My grandad is now refusing to eat, drink or take his meds in hospital now. He just wants to die. Mum told me this morning that he'll never be able to come home. Don't think i'll ever see him again. :([/quote]

That's sad. :( In fact, a lot of these posts seem to be from people who are sad right now.

Now I feel terrible. :|
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » July 6th, 2015, 8:36 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, as well, Si. =/

---

This song is never going to get out of my head now is it?

"It's about time that I find a diamond, it's about time that I mine a diamond. It's about time that I find a diamond. Hope the diamond doesn't mind when I mine it."
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » July 6th, 2015, 9:20 pm

I'm sorry Si :(

--------------------------------

Ack! My whole arm aches tonight....weird :/
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Si-Amber » July 6th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Thanks guys. It's just a bit sad to see him go downhill so suddenly. Last summer he was still pottering about in my parents' garden and making stuff in his shed. He was ill at the beginning of the year and we think that triggered this depression / dementia. It feels like we've already lost him, because the man I've known all my life is gone. I feel sad for my Nan because she's losing her husband (it was their 60th wedding aniversary last Thursday) and for my Dad, because he's losing his father.

My sister and I have both decided not to try and visit him (they live 250 miles away in Wales anyway) and our parents agree that it's best that we and our cousins remember how how he was, not as he is now. My Nan and parents vsit him every day and it's hard enough for them.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby FlipMode » July 6th, 2015, 11:06 pm

[quote]That's sad. :( In fact, a lot of these posts seem to be from people who are sad right now.

Now I feel terrible. :|[/quote]

Well if it means anything, I'm in a good mood, although I always am. Because I'm awesome.

Bro hugs your way, Si. I'm sorry to hear that.
I've lost my grandparents although not in the same way as you are describing but if you want to talk about it, or even anything else for that matter, I'm always around on Facebook and stuff and here sometimes. :)
In the meantime, I'll send positive vibes to you and your family.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Queen Elsa » July 7th, 2015, 1:29 am

Okay. Letter done. Now I just need to send it to him, and then get my schoolbooks packed and sent back, and I'll be good. :D
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 7th, 2015, 2:21 am

Lemonade flavoured vitamin water is the best.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games