[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Christmas Tree 2014 — My Lion King Forum

MLK Christmas Tree 2014

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: MLK Christmas Tree 2014

Postby Tsuki » December 19th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Finally got my rear in Gear and finished it! Ok...my SS this year was.......

SIMBASMATE!!!

Hope you like it and sorry if I got any of the colours wrong. I only had a few Promarkers :innocent:. That and my scanner hates Yellow :gasp:. Merry Christmas!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » December 19th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Lovely gifts everyone. Keep them coming :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SimbasMate » December 19th, 2014, 11:01 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Finally got my rear in Gear and finished it! Ok...my SS this year was.......

SIMBASMATE!!!

Hope you like it and sorry if I got any of the colours wrong. I only had a few Promarkers :innocent:. That and my scanner hates Yellow :gasp:. Merry Christmas![/quote]

EEEEEEEEEP. Omg I love it, Tsuki. Thanks sooo much! <3 This shall be my new lock screen photo on my cell. Thanks again and happy holidays. :) :hug: And don't worry, you got her colors right.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Shadowfax » December 21st, 2014, 10:05 pm

Three more days to post your gifts guys, don't forget ;) If you need help making your secret santa gift, send me a PM as it's not nice not receiving a gift when you've spent time making one for someone else.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » December 22nd, 2014, 12:27 am

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » December 22nd, 2014, 3:27 am

My gift is on its way! There was discrepancy initially as to what it was going to be, but I've finally worked it out. Expect it soon, mystery member :cheese:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Shadowfax » December 22nd, 2014, 4:27 pm

Cool stuff nina.

One final call, if you're stuck with your gift or have run out of time LET ME KNOW. This evening I am doing some drawing so I don't mind drawing someone's gift for their secret santa. After today though I am very busy so today is the last time im offering =p
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Marizzle » December 22nd, 2014, 10:34 pm

So, I was part of the 2nd Secret Santa group and, this year, my SS was 1Timestones38n! :D

After going through his amazing album, I decided what my gift would be, so, I did this:

And this:

I hope you enjoy both gifts!
I had a lot of fun drawing Jovial, especially in the chibi form. He's so cute!
I'm sorry it's not coloured, however, since his reference sheet was done in traditional art, I had trouble figuring out his exact colours, so I decided to leave it uncoloured. But, if you want the lineart (without the background) just send me a PM. :)
The signature/banner was just a little extra gift.
Merry Christmas! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Elton John » December 22nd, 2014, 10:55 pm

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Shadowfax » December 22nd, 2014, 11:23 pm

^ Did you get a PM from KingKivuli with a members name? If so, PM the member you got and i'll draw the gift for you if you did end up being included. If you didn't get a PM from him, ignore this message XD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games