What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » September 23rd, 2014, 12:48 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Hope you're alright, S4mb4.[/quote]
[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Skype me, Jack. <3[/quote]

Thanks guys for the support, it means a lot. :)

I feel better now, we talked it over today and its better. Thanks Twin for being there <3
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Daenerys » September 23rd, 2014, 1:33 am

the final fantasy 13 series is getting released for pc
...lemme repeat that
the final fantasy 13 series is getting released for pc
EXCUSE ME WHILE I FLIP
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Gemini » September 23rd, 2014, 2:03 am

[quote="S1mb4 D4 L10n"][quote="Julie Skywalker"]Hope you're alright, S4mb4.[/quote]
[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Skype me, Jack. <3[/quote]

Thanks guys for the support, it means a lot. :)

I feel better now, we talked it over today and its better. Thanks Twin for being there <3[/quote]

Of course, my jacket. <3 *huggles* :innocent:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » September 23rd, 2014, 4:52 am

I like having a plan, but I also don't like it. I want to talk to her about this, but I can't til Wednesday. :pout:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » September 23rd, 2014, 5:48 am

All my shows are coming back soon and my Mom is back on Monday let's all be happy!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » September 23rd, 2014, 9:37 am

Yesterday was alright. Saw my old DM and even got to work with her for a while. And then me and my work buddies rocked out to my disney CD on the way home. I've got so much to do today now... But I am determined to do it all.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ninaroja » September 23rd, 2014, 12:00 pm

Right, to all the ladies here on MLK (in fact heck all the guys too)

Never let anybody do anything to your body you are not comfortable with. I say this based on an incident that happened last night.

So as you may or may not know I am at University now and am smack-bang in the middle of Fresher's week events. Last night my flat mates and I went to a UV Rave at the Student's union. It was good fun and we'd had drinks and stuff, and then this guy dances up. I'm just doing my thing so I sort of dance with him cause he seemed to be having fun and so was I, but anyway. He keeps coming closer and closer and then he ends up kissing me. Fair enough, I've done that before and saw no harm in it - but that wasn't the issue.

This guy (who hadn't even told me his name or anything) puts his hands up the back of my shirt and starts fiddling around with my bra strap. Obviously this was NOT ok so I took his hands and moved them. And then I'm aware that he is pushing us towards the door of the club. I try to tell him that I need to stay with my flat mates (there must have been 500+ people at this thing) but he still pushes. At this point I have had enough and just force my way back through the crowd to where they are.

He follows, and when I try to dance with my new friends he literally grabs my hips and starts pulling me backwards into his crotch and jamming his hands places that you don't really want a complete stranger to be touching. I kept moving his hands away (couldn't move physically away cause the place was too packed but I did try to put at least a few inches between my butt and him) Eventually he gets lost in the crowd and I'm all relieved.

An hour and a half later and he's back (no idea how he managed to find me again) but I act like I don't see him/don't know who he is all while he's constantly pawing at my arms and stuff trying to get me to grind on him again. Thankfully he got bored quickly and ended up leaving.

But yeah, regardless of how much you have or hadn't had to drink never let anyone take advantage of you and never be afraid to say no - your body your rules after all :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » September 23rd, 2014, 3:43 pm

^ That kind of thing is why I never go to clubs and don't drink. Okay, well and the fact I have no one to go with and no way to get there alone, but mostly because I am uncomfortable with the idea of being in that situation.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » September 23rd, 2014, 3:53 pm

^This.

But oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that happened to you Lucy.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Si-Amber » September 23rd, 2014, 3:55 pm

Think I'm quite possibly losing my grip on reality.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games