What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Buffy » July 30th, 2014, 4:40 am

I do not wanna get up early tomorrow ugh
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Gemini » July 30th, 2014, 5:15 am

I don't think most people understand how much I seriously hate our public education system. It's silly, petty, dumbed down, and incredibly inefficient. Luckily for me there's just one more year and I'm off to college... personally, though, I doubt my attendance record is going to get any better between now and then. Hope they don't mind too much. :roll: I wish they'd stop complaining about it.

Oh, well. Better do what I can this summer.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 30th, 2014, 5:30 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]I don't think most people understand how much I seriously hate our public education system. It's silly, petty, dumbed down, and incredibly inefficient. Luckily for me there's just one more year and I'm off to college... personally, though, I doubt my attendance record is going to get any better between now and then. Hope they don't mind too much. :roll: I wish they'd stop complaining about it.

Oh, well. Better do what I can this summer.[/quote]
This is so true
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Shadowfax » July 30th, 2014, 9:35 am

Whhhhhhhhhhy did I agree to work for two hours today? Why? Stupid Shadow xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Buffy » July 30th, 2014, 11:49 am

Ew, I slept in! Better hurry and get ready!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tsuki » July 30th, 2014, 12:08 pm

Meep! I's better pack...i hate packing though :pissed:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » July 30th, 2014, 12:45 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]I don't think most people understand how much I seriously hate our public education system. It's silly, petty, dumbed down, and incredibly inefficient. Luckily for me there's just one more year and I'm off to college... personally, though, I doubt my attendance record is going to get any better between now and then. Hope they don't mind too much. :roll: I wish they'd stop complaining about it.

Oh, well. Better do what I can this summer.[/quote]
If whatever college you're going to is anything like mine, I hope you're prepared to fail every class you miss more than three times. Absence directly effects your grade, and they actually teach you things (unlike in lower school) so you'll miss something important. But not all colleges are good colleges, so yours could be bad still, especially if it's a community college, from what I hear.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 30th, 2014, 1:03 pm

"My head hurts, my eyes hurt, ugh... And there are no painkillers around T_T fml..."
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carl » July 30th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I really don't care what Vladdy is doing in Russia, tbh, so please, stop making drama on Facebook about it.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 30th, 2014, 4:26 pm

I'm getting new glasses today! :kiaraexcited:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games