Scar...with a goatee?

Scar...with a goatee?

Postby Akril » August 5th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Another mildly amusing eBay discovery:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCAR-Disney-LIO ... 53fbf3c1f0

(I wonder how many rabid "Scar=Nuka's Dad" supporters are going to look at this and go "See? SEE!? This TTLY maens their related 4 realz!1!!" [Not pointing any fingers at anyone here, just making an observation])
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Re: Scar...with a goatee?

Postby FlipMode » August 5th, 2013, 11:58 pm

Cake topper? Oh man now I really want to see someone make a TLK cake (no doubt millions of pictures of those can be found by searching it on Instagram) but still... I think my point was I want to make one but I can make cake to save my life or anyone else's so I want someone to make me a TLK cake. Also the word cake is starting to sound creepy but its my birthday today so I have cake on my mind.

Obligatory "nice find" comment here
But what is even going on with his mouth?!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheLionPrince » August 6th, 2013, 12:33 am

Amusing find. I'm assuming it's an unfinished paint job. Scar actually doesn't look bad with it.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Akril » August 6th, 2013, 5:39 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Cake topper? Oh man now I really want to see someone make a TLK cake (no doubt millions of pictures of those can be found by searching it on Instagram) but still... I think my point was I want to make one but I can make cake to save my life or anyone else's so I want someone to make me a TLK cake. Also the word cake is starting to sound creepy but its my birthday today so I have cake on my mind.[/quote]
Yes -- I'm seeing a lot of TLK Collectable Figures being described as "cake toppers" on eBay, for some reason.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Return to Beyond The Lion King