TLK Disney Move Rewards?

TLK Disney Move Rewards?

Postby Loomi » August 8th, 2013, 10:47 pm

Hi guys! I have seen talk of TLK items available on DMR and having Googled them, they look awesome.

Can anyone clarify, though - are these rewards all US only? Because I have never seen them before and I've been using the UK DMR site for a while. All I can use my points to redeem is more DVDs, no merch!
Image Image Image
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect
all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
characters belong to me <3
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Pride Points: 5

Re: TLK Disney Move Rewards?

Postby Ninaroja » August 9th, 2013, 3:11 am

I assume you mean Disney movie rewards ? :P

I'm pretty sure they operate in several different territories, at least definitely in the USA, Canada and the UK. If the leaflet for disney movie rewards is in the box in the territory you buy it in, it should be valid in that country. Just make sure you go to the right website, (e.g. Disney movie rewards UK instead of US)

I've never really used it before though so I don't know what sort of things you can get outside of the US or if they're the same.

Edit: Just had a look, and most of the UK stuff is just DVDs :( There was a really awesome looking TLK competition but it was from 2011 and only valid in the US unfortunately
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Loomi » August 11th, 2013, 10:38 am

Haha! Yes! ;)

But that stinks! I really like the globe and pinsets on the US DMR, yet another thing I'll have to buy on eBay and pay insane postage for! :(
Image Image Image
Loomi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tends to fall over

Postby MooLion » August 11th, 2013, 4:43 pm

I have DMR. It would be great if they had more TLK stuff. I think my points will run out soon... argh...
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Loomi » August 11th, 2013, 9:23 pm

I agree MooLion! I've had lots of points but just used them to get more DVDs for my collection. If TLK merch was available to us Brits I'd have been all over it! =[
Image Image Image
Loomi

Tends to fall over

Return to Beyond The Lion King