Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking about TLK during school?

Postby Lauren » March 5th, 2011, 2:55 am

Sometimes, when I take tests, TLK songs always play in my head. The last time was when I was taking a math test and Circle of Life played over and over in my head.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 7:35 pm

O.o awesome.
When i took my English and Latin test, He Lives In You bumped in my head.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 5th, 2011, 7:55 pm

When my teacher wrote down words on the chalkboard that described clouds and stuff, one of the words was 'fluffy' Lol, I was like "OMG! Kopa!"
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 5th, 2011, 7:58 pm

I actually don't think much about Lion King when in school, but I do know that my teacher has a small Simba plush in the classroom. *Rubs paws* >:D
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Pixie » March 7th, 2011, 2:17 am

Hahaha you wanna steal it Vixey? :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 7th, 2011, 2:18 am

Oh, no, I never steal. *Quickly grabs plush and hides in jacket* You didn't see that. =P
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Lauren » March 9th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Today at school during lunch,I was talking with a friend of mine about TLK and I had to help her with some confusions she had. We also giggled about some of the funny scenes (one of them I talked about was when Nala woke up T&P and they started screaming). Also during lunch, I was listening to Hakuna Matata with her from her iPod.
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 9th, 2011, 11:14 pm

Today I just realized my art teacher likes TLK O_0. She called me after class and said that she likes my lion art i draw and she told me she likes lion king. But thats a secrert between me and her. Nobody on my class knows.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Lauren » March 9th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Cool. None of my teachers know I'm obsessed with TLK but my friends do.
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 9th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Well, thats the first time in my 14 years, I hear a teacher saying that she likes TLK

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King