Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Postby Woeler » October 6th, 2011, 6:20 pm

I have seen the movies so many times that I can just play scenes of it in my head. Most of the time when I am not paying attention in school I am watching TLK in my head XD
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby SweetNala » October 16th, 2011, 2:32 pm

Yep I doodle :)
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Keiichi » October 16th, 2011, 8:46 pm

I'm often drawing lions on my book when i'm bored in school class. ^^
Keiichi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby CanyonFox » October 22nd, 2011, 6:51 pm

I do my schoolwork online, so I'm constantly replaying my iTunes of all the TLK songs -- mostly the instrumentals so I don't distract myself too much. I also am beginning to get the habit of visiting MLK while I'm doing my schoolwork and get carried away. I can't stop! :P
"Ah yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it."
CanyonFox
Simba Enthusiast

You gotta put your past behind you.

Pride Points: 3

Postby SophieCub » October 22nd, 2011, 6:57 pm

I always think of TLK at school. It takes my mind off work. :P
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Blaze » November 4th, 2011, 11:50 pm

Yes, often. Normally I'm thinking up new characters or planning some fan fic. I still get my work done and it dosent affect my grades. I do daydream though, mostly about possible plots for TLK 4.
Blaze
kovu is king of the pridelands

Pride Points: 0

Postby Noah » December 15th, 2011, 9:45 am

All The Time!

Today I was suppose to be doing my economics final, but I kept going back to IJCWTBK and thinking about that scene over and over. I ended up turning in my test last because of those distractions. I spent about 1 hour and 10 minutes taking the test. Luckily the test had only 40 questions and we had two hours to take it. :P
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Buffy » February 4th, 2012, 4:58 pm

I think about TLK alot during school haha! I actually had to write a paper on my favourite movie and TLK instantly popped into my head. So I thought about it alot yesterday! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Yes, I do. :P I'm supposed to write a Spring Paper, and I asked my teacher if I could write about an animal, and she said it depended on how well I wrote it. The animal I want to write about? A lion! :D
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Panthera Leo » February 13th, 2012, 5:24 pm

I do alot, it stops me from being so bored at school :)
'That was then, this is now.'
Panthera Leo
Young Hunter

My bow is prepared!

Nickname(s): Leo
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King