Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Postby cleargreenwater » July 30th, 2013, 12:23 pm

I think about a lot of off-topic stuff while I'm at work, I'd die of boredom most days if I didn't.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby SimbasMate » August 2nd, 2013, 8:43 pm

I think about TLK when I was in school. I always would doodle TLK pictures, and of course when I had free time sneak on MLK. :sneaky3: But, I would always thnk about Simba and TLK in general at one time or another. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby OuRaion » August 2nd, 2013, 11:45 pm

Sometimes I'll sneak onto MLK when no one is looking.

Sometimes when I'm in a test I'll play TLK songs in my head.

Sometimes I'll quote TLK in class.

But no one knows yet...
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kiburi » August 3rd, 2013, 12:48 am

I always play TLK songs in my head during tests.
It has proven to be both good and bad for me. :P

I try to stay focused on school stuff but tend to think about other stuff (including TLK) a lot.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby juhouh » August 3rd, 2013, 6:15 pm

Hah I do hide my TLK interest too and especially my forever-longing nalaholism. I did draw a lot of Nalas with ms paint when I was still studying ICT :P
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Arbystrider » August 4th, 2013, 1:32 am

[quote="juhouh"]Hah I do hide my TLK interest too and especially my forever-longing nalaholism. I did draw a lot of Nalas with ms paint when I was still studying ICT :P[/quote]

Reminds me of a small little gem I found on Nalaholics Anonymous.

I tend to daydream about Nala a whole lot in classes. What sucks is that I'm an engineering student so I really shouldn't be doing that.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Regulus » August 4th, 2013, 2:06 am

[quote="Arbystrider"][quote="juhouh"]Hah I do hide my TLK interest too and especially my forever-longing nalaholism. I did draw a lot of Nalas with ms paint when I was still studying ICT :P[/quote]

I tend to daydream about Nala a whole lot in classes. What sucks is that I'm an engineering student so I really shouldn't be doing that.[/quote]

That seems oddly familiar.

You have no idea how often I'd start daydreaming in my classes last semester. Nala, especially, had a tendency to occupy my mind in physics. That was mostly because my professor was boring and couldn't teach very well. That class was horrible to have for three hours at a time.

At least Nala made it better. :D
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Arbystrider » August 4th, 2013, 2:27 am

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Arbystrider"][quote="juhouh"]Hah I do hide my TLK interest too and especially my forever-longing nalaholism. I did draw a lot of Nalas with ms paint when I was still studying ICT :P[/quote]

I tend to daydream about Nala a whole lot in classes. What sucks is that I'm an engineering student so I really shouldn't be doing that.[/quote]

That seems oddly familiar.

You have no idea how often I'd start daydreaming in my classes last semester. Nala, especially, had a tendency to occupy my mind in physics. That was mostly because my professor was boring and couldn't teach very well. That class was horrible to have for three hours at a time.

At least Nala made it better. :D[/quote]

I just had to.
Last edited by Arbystrider on August 7th, 2013, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby mamaprince » August 5th, 2013, 1:58 am

Now That I think about it , Yes I Have. When I was in School , I daydreamed of Lion king in Math class , and It seemed Like I was Watching the whole movie. I Always Would Doodle Lion king in Class also.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Timon4life » August 7th, 2013, 1:53 pm

When I was in high school I was going thorugh this phase of being so obsessed with Timon that I spent almost every minute just thinking about him and imagining little scenarios in my mind where we would have conversations or go on an adventure. I was kind of a loner in high school but I've always had a really active imagination so it helped with the boredom and loneliness.
"when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world" -Timon
Timon4life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King