Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking about TLK during school?

Postby Lauren » March 11th, 2011, 10:49 pm

In my history classroom, one of the rules on the "Classroom rules" board says "Be Prepared". Everytime I look at that rule, I think if the song "Be Prepared"!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lionkingfreak » April 24th, 2011, 10:51 pm

i would draw simba and scar fighting , and pepole where jelous that i could draw so good. :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy: :muchjoy:
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Lauren » May 4th, 2011, 1:39 am

Simba is always stuck in my head during classes. At certain days, Cub Simba. Other days, Adult Simba. ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miharuka » May 4th, 2011, 5:37 pm

I always try to draw Scar again.
And one of my classmates saw one drawing of him and said: What's that? A dog?
:unsatisfied: ...

Scar is also always in my head on school, lolz. I'm obsessed.. o-o''
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 4th, 2011, 7:00 pm

I used to think on cub Simba most of the time during school when there were nothing else to do
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kopalover » May 4th, 2011, 8:51 pm

I always think about how the life of Kopa might go down if he was in SP and not Kiara..
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Nitro » May 4th, 2011, 9:26 pm

I think about TLK when I'm at school, though thats mostly because I sneak on MLK on my iPod during class....
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby DGFone » May 5th, 2011, 8:15 am

I'm guilty of this all the time. My thoughts vary, but mostly (for the fun of it): how would the TLK characters react to the stuff I'm learning about. I'm quite sure that msot of it will fly even above Mufasa's and Zazu's heads.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » May 18th, 2011, 2:35 am

TLK quotes get to me when classes get boring. They get stuck in my head all day, even the scene for when they say the certain quote gets to me.
Lauren

Postby Tabby » May 18th, 2011, 2:44 am

aha... Well.. Just sometimes I think about Simba xD...
But I just think, no more.. or my classmates will laugh xD

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King