Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Re: Thinking About TLK During School/Work?

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 13th, 2012, 5:26 pm

Omg, I suffer from this ^-^ I called my teacher Simba once.....AmyMarie would know xD But seriously, I think about it all the time "P
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby MuddyMufasa » February 14th, 2012, 1:28 am

Today we had to write a poem in class, and I wrote a poem about a lioness based off of Nala. XD
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Regulus » February 14th, 2012, 1:38 am

[quote="Noah"]I ended up turning in my test last because of those distractions. I spent about 1 hour and 10 minutes taking the test. Luckily the test had only 40 questions and we had two hours to take it. :P[/quote]

Welcome to my life. I'm almost always the last one to finish because I can't concentrate lol.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Biomac » March 26th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Yes I'm like always thinking to TLK, almost during my 4 hours french course on tuesday morning, from 8h30 to 12h30, and the same morning I woke up at 6h30 and I'm very tired. I have the entire three movies and all the songs, pictures I see and listen stuck in my head.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Azerane » March 28th, 2012, 2:33 am

I have Uni notebooks filled with pen sketches of lion king characters between all my notes, lol. Lions on the brain!
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Timon the great » September 2nd, 2012, 9:28 am

If I'm bored enough at school or work, I might. Usually it's just bits and pieces of TLK or my fave Timon if this happens. But I'm usually concentrated on something all the time for the most part that I wouldn't have any time to "sit down" and think about TLK. It usually holds off for me until I'm free to do what I want outside of school, work, or something constructive.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 2nd, 2012, 9:33 am

I'm trying to keep focus during school. So, not often. But, it does happen at times. Usually some scenes appear in front of me XD , or a certain situation reminds me of a specific quote from a movie...

And yes, when I'm bored I start writing down the songs I know, often from TLK :D
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Khanu » September 3rd, 2012, 8:30 pm

I do a lot actually :)
Me: show

True Love: show
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Sammi » November 10th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Absolutely! I even hum Hakuna Matata to myself when I'm tidying the shelves at work.
Sammi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Scars Mate » November 10th, 2012, 9:04 pm

[quote="KristinaKiara"]I'm trying to keep focus during school. So, not often. But, it does happen at times. Usually some scenes appear in front of me XD , or a certain situation reminds me of a specific quote from a movie...
[/quote]
SAMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! like, one word will trigger a scene, then a song... ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King